K-Mart Wave?

Crimson Knight

Only thing I remember that K-Mart was getting was Wave 15 before Target,Toys and Wal gets them. They where sopost to be out by the end of this month and the beginning of Sept. But the way wave 14 hasn't hit Wal-Mart yet I don't think wave 15 will be out yet send this is close to the end of Aug.

Hmmm... one of my K Marts cleared the DCUC pegs just recently... wonder if they are waiting for these. Now I need to start checking that store during my wave 14 run to wal mart (they are almost right next to each other). That would really be good for me becase K Mart charges $3 less then aywhere else.

Well just on Monday I when to K-Mart to get some milk there and stop by there toy land and I a new case they just took out of wave 13. The last time that I was there before Mon they only had Cyclontron and a Deadman. So mine K-Mart is still getting them in.

I thought I read somewhere that Mattel said due to production issues this wave has been pushed back a few weeks. So August release now means September. Don't be surprised to see both wave 14 and 15 hit at the same time...

• 2 weeks later...

I thought I read somewhere that Mattel said due to production issues this wave has been pushed back a few weeks. So August release now means September. Don't be surprised to see both wave 14 and 15 hit at the same time...

That's what I'm thinking. I'd like a little breathing time between the two but I don't think we're going to get it.

I hope all the negative reaction to 14 means I'll be able to snag a Kamandi with minimal headaches. biggrin.gif

I'm sure all those people who complained about the wave before will be complaining about how they can't find it anywhere when it hitswink.gif .

• Like 1