POC wave 3

yojoebro82

I must have missed soemthing, never knew these guys were coming out:

http://bbs.actoys.net/read.php?tid=510142

The Storm Shadow and Duke are nothing too great IMO. The wave 1 versions are a lot better.

The Snake Eyes I will have to see in person to decied. I'm really wanting to be done with SE, like, forever. Then they go make another cool version...

Shock Viper...to me, Alley Vipers are my Shock Vipers. He looks cool but I don't see a need for him. I'm sure others will be all over him though.

I can see myself passing on this whole wave.

Anyone know exactly who all is coming in wave 4? Lowlight and who else????

Wave 1 2011 (January 2011; SRP $5.99-$6.99 ea.)

Cobra Shock Trooper (UPC #: 65356955358)

Duke (UPC #: 65356955353)

Snake Eyes (UPC #: 65356955350)

Storm Shadow (UPC #: 65356955359)

Wave 2 2011 (March 2011; SRP $5.99-$6.99 ea.)

Destro (UPC #: 65356956134)

Low-Light (UPC #: 65356956136)

Skydive (“Desert Battle” Ripcord replacement) (UPC #: 65356956142)

“Jungle Assault” Shadow Tracker (UPC #: 65356956143)

The big selling point on that SE is it will have the new wrist articulation and a variant head. I was just thinking about these tonight and wondering if we'll see this before the end of the year since wave 2 is already showing up. WIth a release of Jan 2011 I'll bet the come out in last Nov or early Dec in time for Christmas.

I'm sure I'll get that Se, but it will replace the v1 se on my shelf and i'll toss him in the fodder section. ANd as much as i hate to admit i might even get the varient visor head. But for some reason i've grown lukewarm to the whole visor look prefering the googles. I know it's classic, but some how i still don't like it. From the pics i can't tell if he is all black, if not and he just dark gray, i'd count on an all black release. That's lame if Hasbro is pulling that tatic... again.

It's odd that they are breaking up what should be one wave. really just 4 in a wave now? I'll grab lowlight and jungle stalker, maybe Destro for a an easy Aruther Kulik but beyond that, these are looking less cool than the first 2 waves.

I think this wave is going to warm the pegs. I went to tru yesterday and all the poc figures were gone except for a dozen Dukes and a couple SE. Also, the wave 2 cases have 2 Action attack SE and a wave 1 SE making him three per case. Now we're getting the three most over-produced figures in the line again and all within two waves of each other. I just hope they don't keep retailers from ordering wave 4 because I really want Lowlight.

Yeah these guys were all first announced back during Joecon

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/?mode=album&album=GIJoe%2F2010_Joe_Con%2FHasbro_Day_2

I thought a new Alpine was coming out as well? There is a of him in the group of pictures from Joe Con. Is this who some are calling Arctic Stalker?

What I find more amazing is that there are Chinese GI Joe fans! With comic art in their avatars and signatures!

Wild!

Tom

@lol@

I was thinking the same thing.

http://i.toynewsi.co...%2FHasbro_Day_2

I thought a new Alpine was coming out as well? There is a of him in the group of pictures from Joe Con. Is this who some are calling Arctic Stalker?

comes as a vehicle driver in the 2nd wave of mechs opposite Desert Scorpion ( a very nice classic throw back)

http://i.toynewsi.co...%2FHasbro_Day_2

comes as a vehicle driver in the 2nd wave of mechs opposite Desert Scorpion ( a very nice classic throw back)

That's right, now I remember! Thanks!

Wow, just like the topic I started yesterday......I had no idea about any of this stuff! I knew we were getting a Low-Light...but that was really about it. I really like that Snake-Eyes, that Astronaut/Bomb Disposal looking figure is really cool. Heavy weapons Destro is a must pick-up......I'm really liking where this line is going.....its a shame that its going to end for "Renegades".

at last year's Con they said that's the Ultimate SE. Hasbro was really proud of him.

EM

And they are right and they should really be proud of him... but i still do get aggrivated that we are going to have to buy 2 to get the visor head.