questionabout BBTS

shokker

hey guys, i wanna order the new green lantern wave on bbts and i heard a lot of good things about them. i dont wannago the ebay route for once and try to preorder them. my question is are they right on time when the figs come out? i mean when every retailer gets them then they get them too or are they coming months later?

hey guys, i wanna order the new green lantern wave on bbts and i heard a lot of good things about them. i dont wannago the ebay route for once and try to preorder them. my question is are they right on time when the figs come out? i mean when every retailer gets them then they get them too or are they coming months later?

They are pretty good about how soon they get stuff. I mean I collect HOT TOYS stuff and they are not getting the stuff as soon as dudes in China but once U.S. distributors have it they have them. I have only had a couple of issues with them with regards to paying for a COLLECTOR grade figure and then getting a STANDARD or SUB STANDARD dinged up box one instead. They instantly rectified the problem and got me a better COLLECTOR grade one in both of these instances.

I've ordered from them several times. Their customer service is excellent.

The only occasional downside to BBTS is that they often get product to you AFTER it's on the pegs. But their shipping cost is not that exhorbitant, so if you're willing to wait a couple of extra weeks and avoid the hassle of "the hunt", it's a good deal.

Not months later. But, they can be behind retail in some instances. They can be early too sometimes, it's really luck of the draw depending on the item.

I bought a lot of 25th Joes from BBTS over the years. They'd get them after you'd see some local area reports see them pop up at retail but before they were 'everywhere'.

I have never had any trouble with them. They are top of the line in my book. I remember one time back in 2000 I believe they had the Spin verison of The Protectobots all on there page but Groove. After I got all of them but Groove I e-mail them and with in 24 hours of the e-mail they came back and told me they had just one left of Groove. So they are very good on there stuff. I've had per-orders in the past for Kingdom Hearts figures and they where a little slow on getting them from when I saw on e-bay that people where getting them from CA where I live at but I would say they got there shipment about a week later but they are very good with me. So I would go with them.

thanks guys for all the replys. i realy apriciate it. i will try it out to preorder from them. it is not that i must have them the first day around. i usualy get them from matty because the delivery isnt expensive for me. they take a while to arrive but they arrive. i got my count marzo today for crying out loud... does someone know if matty puts the green lantern wave on their site?

thanks guys for all the replys. i realy apriciate it. i will try it out to preorder from them. it is not that i must have them the first day around. i usualy get them from matty because the delivery isnt expensive for me. they take a while to arrive but they arrive. i got my count marzo today for crying out loud... does someone know if matty puts the green lantern wave on their site?

I haven't heard for sure but I would guess that they will put up the full set of the Green Lantern waves just like the normal DCUC. I went ahead and preordered the set form BBTS because $90 works out to 15 per figure and that should be the same as what Matty will charge for them and I wanted to order an extra Manhunter and Low/Maash. If Matty should happen to get them before BBTS I can always cancel my order with them.

Be aware that they do fill orders in the order they are received...so if they sell out of a wave and have to wait for a second shipment, you may be waiting longer than if you ordered them the day the pre-order was available.