Vintage Collection Wave 3 & Clone Wars Wave 3-4 Carded Images

Wheeljack35

http://jediinsider.com/index.php?catid=8&itemid=13096

Vintage Collection Wave 3 & Clone Wars Wave 3-4 Carded Images

by JayC

Someone over at the JediDefender forums has posted what appears to be retail images for Hasbro's 3rd wave of Vintage Collection figures and 3rd and 4th waves of Clone Wars figures for 2010. These images show the figures on their cardbacks.

Vintage Collection Wave 3 - Return of the Jedi:

- Yoda

- Gamorrean guard

- Admiral Ackbar

- Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)

- Skiff Guard Woof

- R2-D2 and Pop Up Lightsaber

- Rebel Commando

- Wicket

Clone Wars Wave 3

- Ki-Adi-Mundi

- Clone Trooper (Flamethrower)

- R2-D2

- Clone Pilot Goji

Clone Wars Wave 4

- Mandalorian Warrior

- R4-P17

- Shaak Ti

- Boba Fett

- Embo

You can see the images here.

These are the ones I want

Vintage Collection Wave 3 - Return of the Jedi:

- Gamorrean guard

- Admiral Ackbar

- R2-D2 and Pop Up Lightsaber

- Rebel Commando

- Wicket

Clone Wars Wave 4

- Mandalorian Warrior

- R4-P17

- Boba Fett

I'm obviously getting the Vintage collection figs (and at least 2 if not 4 of the Gamorrean, too awesome of a figure). I haven't been getting much of the CW stuff & pretty much the only Clones I've got are from the AT-TE & Turbo Tank. That said, Clone Pilot Goji will be mine! Gotta love a Star Wars/Godzilla crossover in plastic form. B) And if you don't get it, think about the name & take a good look at just half of the helmet markings (left or right, doesn't matter).

Cool . But I would think that instead of Hasbro going out of order like : Episodes V , then III , then VI , I thought it woud be more lile Episodes V for the 30 th anniversary , VI , IV , and then the prequel trilogy .

Quinlan Vos? In Clone Wars? That would be awesome. But seriously? Where is my Captian Jett? Or Barriss? Or the Seperatist Council?

Personally, I plan on getting:

Ki-Adi Mundi

Clone Flamethrower

Manadlorian

Shak Ti

R4-P17

Boba Fett

Okay, that is an awesome looking Jett. Hopefully Hasbro releases Jett and his troopers in singles or set. No idea what unit that is. Vos is still surprising, given that the character is kind of dark. I'd love to see him on Clone Wars, could get like 5 episodes out of his crazy shenanigans.

I am still hopeful for a Barriss or Commander Wolfe or Clone (Navy Uniform). I'm fairly confident Hasbro would release them, considering how many one episode figures we've seen (Matchstick for example). I may be the only one who wants a Nute Gunray or Wat Tambor or Poggle the Lesser. I realize Seperatist Council members are not exactly actiony/adventure types, but then again, neither is C3-PO and he gets figures.

Any one have an idea of who is in the next set, after Wave 5? I would assume that would be 2010 Wave 6/2011 Wave 1.

Does any one know why the Vintage Collection figures are more rare than the Cline Wars figures ? !

Not from what I seen but in my srea the vintage figures are going faster but they allways restock

That is kind of weird that they would re stock all the time for only those figures .

Not from what I seen but in my srea the vintage figures are going faster but they allways restock

That is kind of weird that they would re stock all the time for only those figures .

Why not? they do have different sku's from Clone Wars for the line and shipments can flow in fast especially if the wharehouses are filled with that one line

Found wave 2 at both TRU & WM today. Picked up Sideous, Magnaguard & Grievous. Would have gotten the Sandtrooper but soemone else had both of the ones they had in his cart. Oddly enough, it was a friend of mine getting them for himself & his brother. Small world.

Edited for stupidity on poster's end. :rolleyes:

Edited by jedicrippler

I think that is wave 2 you found.Wave3 has these figures:

Rebel Commander

Luke Jedi

Yoda

Akbar

I can't remember the rest.The Walmarts in my area have gone back to getting more Clone Wars Legends and less Vintage.I already got the Magna Guard when I went to CV.

R2 with the serving tray from Jabba's Barge should be in that wave too