Whiplash and Trapjaw

Got Whiplash :D had ten min of WSOD then got him into cart and went to pay, two min more WSOD then my order was paid for. got my confirmation email already too.

This was much easier than ordering Orko two weeks ago.

• Like 1

Got my Trapjaw, Whiplash, and good ol' Lab Coat Ray. Did anybody have the following problem like me. I waited on the WSOD for a good while, but when I finally got through and the page loaded, Matty kept refreshing the page, so before I could even put in my order the page would refresh and ultimately lead back to WSOD. First time every for me and the most frustrating thing I encountered.

Cannot get past the billing and shipping page, Matty really should of had this fixed eons ago, at this stage of the order process it shouldn't be a problem. As writing this the page came back up and the white screen happened, just that fast, never had a chance to put my info in.

• Like 1

I hate Matty. 39 minutes to get on, and all I get during checkout is WSOD? And guess what, he sold out as I was completing my order. This is getting worse every month, which I didn't event think was possible. I guess I lucked out with Orko last month after a 42 minute wait, huh? What is going on over there?

Got my Trapjaw, Whiplash, and good ol' Lab Coat Ray. Did anybody have the following problem like me. I waited on the WSOD for a good while, but when I finally got through and the page loaded, Matty kept refreshing the page, so before I could even put in my order the page would refresh and ultimately lead back to WSOD. First time every for me and the most frustrating thing I encountered.

Yep that's exactly what happened to me.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE