WB doesn't want Ryan Reynolds to play Deadpool

spystreak

yeah but technicaly he was deadpool first.

ok well he was 2 marvel guys before gl, but the concern is him being deadpool again not hanibal lol

I wish that it had been Nathan Fillion as GL, and Reynolds as DP. But, I'll reserve judgement on how good Reynolds is as GL until I see the pic.

I liked how he played DP in the Wolvie movie... he delivered the jokes in more of a deadpan. I'm not sure if that's how he'd do it once he actually became the DP we know and love or not, but that's how I prefer it. The voice of DP in Hulk vs Wolverine was ok, but too silly for me. I want my DP to say his jokes in a less silly way. Does that make any sense?

But it doesn't matter too much who plays him. Lots of guys could do a great job. What matters is that they stick closer to the comics! DP was not supposed to be Mimic, a guy with the powers of all the X-men.

I want my DP to say his jokes in a less silly way. Does that make any sense?

deadpool's favorite word is chimichanga. just sayin'

Hehe, yeah, I hear ya. I guess I just think chimichanga is funny enough without saying it in a voice like Barney the Dinosaur, you know? That voice from the Hulk vs cartoon bugged me a bit. But we will just have to see I guess.

They should just let him play Deadpool. Its not like Deadpool would have more than one movie anyways.

that's what I thought about Shrek back in 2001 saw a commercial for Shrek right before I started up my brand new game Halo combat evolved and Thought to myself well this Shrek won't come back to annoy me in a sequel unfortunately 3 sequels followed with number 2 being the only good one after playing Halo I thought the same thing oh this will never get a sequel then Halo 2 comes out a few years later

Yet WB execs were okay with Batman playing John Connor.

Do they honestly think either movie would suffer or benefit from having the same actor play both roles? Or not play them?

They always focus on unimportant stuff instead of making sure the film is well written, directed, and acted.

Yet WB execs were okay with Batman playing John Connor.

Termination Salvation was distributed by Warner Brothers, so they would naturally not have a problem with it.

Deadpool is not going to be a WB film if it gets made.

They always focus on unimportant stuff instead of making sure the film is well written, directed, and acted.

From their perspective, cutting the deals, making the money and "protecting the brand" is the important stuff.

what i think is does it really matter? deadpool wears a mask and when he doesnt his face is messed up so you prob couldnt really tell it was ryan so.....

what i think is does it really matter? deadpool wears a mask and when he doesnt his face is messed up so you prob couldnt really tell it was ryan so.....

The pretty boy is not going to wear the mask... He is probably going to be "Hollywood" Deadpool...

Does that mean he is going to switch to a black bandana and paint on a beard as well as dye his goatee black? Well at least the "Voodoo Chile" intro song will sound great.