ST Micro Machines

Mr Nobody

I was digging some stuff out of my closets and I came across a box of my extra ST MM's, and I've been fiddling around with these the past 2 weeks or so. I forgot how much I liked these things. Even broke down and made a few custom ones. ;)

Anyone else ever have or still have any of these?

I still have some out and I still have the big package of them I think there is 20 with a movie Enterprise A that was exclusive to it

I could be wrong, but I think that was a TRU exclusive.

I don't think I bought it there

Yeah, I loved those at the time. The scale is a bit of an issue, but then again, it's also something I'm able to ignore. The detail is not bad at all for the price. Mostly, I like how you can have a whole Trek collection in one shoebox. Or mic box!

Rather than start a new thread, I thought I would just post this question here. Does anyone know the origins of these 2 pieces to the far left, next to the Ent-E MM (this is an old photo from a few years ago that I kept off of ebay):

l_ad434516dd84474bab3597524ccd18fc.jpg

The second Ent-E was supposedly a pack-in from some foreign soap company or something like that. Note the superior detail to the MM version.:

l_eebd2a5ec2bd4167808812b4d5daac49.jpg

The Prometheus shown I think has a similar story, and as far as I know, is the only Prometheus ever made in the MM scale.

l_3eee1870d0a149fda6ecc6063e3ce8be.jpg

Anyone know anything about these?

Upon looking more closely at the two ships, I'm almost certain they are Romando. These were all to scale and there was also a to scale DS9 station. These are very hard to find now. Searches of ebay and amazon turn up nothing. Furuta also has a Prometheus and Ent-E, so that would be your best bet!

They're NOT the Futura pieces. I have those, and they're in a MUCH larger scale than the MM's (note the size of the hand holding them. If those WERE Futura pieces, I wouldn't want to take a punch from THAT hand! @smilepunch@ ).

I've seen the Romando stuff, but I don't recall there ever being a Prometheus in their set, and the Ent-E shown here isn't the Romando one.

I really hope I can find out the deal on these.