G.I.Joe: Pursuit Of Cobra Wave 2 Figure Press Images

The Wire

I thought Zartan was in this wave? I did buy one from Hong Kong with the Actors head and the ROC reject if anyone wants to see him I can put up pics.

I love the Dusty and I love the frost on Destro's head. The Recondo looks like he was going to be Gnawgahdye and the Jungle-Viper is a bit of a let down as of right now.

I still am a huge fan of this line as of right now.

I feel like everyone should pass on Snake-eyes to tell Hasbro we don't want action attack features.

I noticed this when I saw pictures at Comic-Con and was really pissed to see that the same thing that killed the original line along with all the neon colors was coming back for the new Snake Eyes. I understand these are toys made for kids, but I'm sorry these are always awful even the young kids I let play with my extra ninja force and street fighter figures always say that the action features are stupid.

I thought Zartan was in this wave? I did buy one from Hong Kong with the Actors head and the ROC reject if anyone wants to see him I can put up pics.

I love the Dusty and I love the frost on Destro's head. The Recondo looks like he was going to be Gnawgahdye and the Jungle-Viper is a bit of a let down as of right now.

I still am a huge fan of this line as of right now.

All 5 of those plus Zartan are supposed to be in the wave. Maybe they just forgot the pics?

Wait, there's an action feature for Snake Eyes? Is it like a spinning torso or something?

PharmV

His legs appear to be normal so I'm guessing it's his torso that you spin one way and then release to make his legs kick around.

Oof! Hasbro never really sees to learn its lesson. They're still convinced the key to getting kids to buy action figures again is some sort of power action feature. Every couple of years they trot out these cheap, awkward gimmicks that never work well and only make the figure flimsy and look stupid. They make a few bad figures, they get made fun of for them and then they have to dump the stupid power action from the line. As bad as power action is in a 6" figure, it completely destroys a 3 3/4 " figure!

I'm definitely staying away from that Snake-Eyes! In fact, I also passed up the Wave 1 POC SE. I'm holding out for an upcoming SE who will once and for all satisfy ALL of my SE needs forever... provided this gem hasn't been cancelled!!!

I will be on board though for Dusty, Recondo, and even that Jungle Viper. Speaking of JV, am I wrong or was the Jungle Viper once shown as having A LOT more and COOLER accessories?