My POC HAUL!!

Viper Hunter

POC HAUL-1

POC HAUL-2

POC HAUL-3

Spotted a bunch of this stuff last LAST week, and hoped to find most of it again this week, but I'll telly ya....all the places that had them last week were wiped out and I had to do some travelin'. :(

After 3 TRU, 3 TARGETS and 4 Walmarts, between Columbus and Newark....this was my fetch for the day. Despite having found 5 AV's, I left 2 on the pegs at the last stop, not doing the army building thing beyond 5 anymore. That surprised me, as well the CC find.

• Like 1

While I had the camera out, I took some shots of the nearly complete HISS 5 repaint...

HISS 5 REPAINT-1

HISS 5 REPAINT-2

HISS 5 REPAINT-3

HISS 5 REPAINT-4

HISS 5 REPAINT-5

Going to repaint the missles in the top guns either a clear Yellowish color or Red and I'm still debating on adding some sort of window to the canopy.

• Like 2

Very nice haul Dano, nothing better then a gijoe hunt that goes well! i really like that motorcycle ive seen it around and thought about picking it up for my vintage zartan. unless your gonna keep your stuff MOC? if ya open it and have a camera handy maybe you could take a few pics of it for me and maybe pop an ARAH figure on it :) i would be greatful. as for the hiss........ black sure make that puppy look slick. something i may purchase as well when a black one comes out. always hated mechs they always seem pointless to me but they do look cool. whats the retail on of those anyway?

Again excellent score brother!

TM

i really like that motorcycle ive seen it around and thought about picking it up for my vintage zartan. unless your gonna keep your stuff MOC? if ya open it and have a camera handy maybe you could take a few pics of it for me and maybe pop an ARAH figure on it :) i would be greatful.

Oooh. it's comin' out of the box alright! ^_^ I will hook you up with some ARAH figures on it just as soon as I do.

as for the hiss........ black sure make that puppy look slick. something i may purchase as well when a black one comes out. always hated mechs they always seem pointless to me but they do look cool. whats the retail on of those anyway?

Mechs are like $19.99. That HISS looks much better in Black, and I noticed the old HISS stickers I got from Cobrastickers look a LOT better than the ones that come with it, and I don't mean just in appearance or the font style of them, but the colors are brighter, whereas the Hasbro ones practically disappear once you put them on and are barely visible. All those Cobra logos came from them, and they show up a lot better.

Again excellent score brother!

TM

I was like a giddy child setting those up to photograph. Haven't gone out and pulled in a haul like this in a long time.

• Like 1

While I had the camera out, I took some shots of the nearly complete HISS 5 repaint...

HISS 5 REPAINT-1

HISS 5 REPAINT-2

HISS 5 REPAINT-3

HISS 5 REPAINT-4

HISS 5 REPAINT-5

Going to repaint the missles in the top guns either a clear Yellowish color or Red and I'm still debating on adding some sort of window to the canopy.

I'm still on the fence about this thing ... especially at twenty-five bucks... but you've made me like it a lot better.

All I want is one lousy Ally Viper, but I keep on getting there too late. Finally picked up Duke, SS and Snow Job today at my local TRU and must have just missed out on the three cases they put out (I say three cases because there were Three CC and Firefly and those are one a case) but no Alley Viper. I know I'm just being inpatient and will probably find one at Walmart (if they ever stock them there, 7 walmarts an no new Joes. As a matter of fact one completely got rid of their Joe stuff).

Wow! That HISS looks 100% better.

Pretty amazing what changing the color does for it's appearance.

Too bad Hasbro didn't release it that way.

Wow! That HISS looks 100% better.

Pretty amazing what changing the color does for it's appearance.

Too bad Hasbro didn't release it that way.

Word has it that it's already scheduled for a repaint? :)

• Like 2

Nice haul, Ya old neg. rep.'n fart.

@smilepunch@

^_^ Thanks buddy! Not for the NEGS...but, aww you know what I mean!

• Like 2

I had a good haul today too, scored CC, Beachhead, Duke, Snowjob and the Ghosthawk for myself, and my step-son picked out a Duke and Beachhead for himself--passed on Storm Shadow. Fantastic product-all of it.

Gonna go look again in a couple of days, for Snake Eyes and the others.

That's a pretty good haul, Viper Hunter. I was able to find wave 1 a couple of weeks ago, also. I only got one alley viper, though. He didn't seem to impress me that much in person for some reason.

Speaking of hauls, has anyone else seen wave 2 in stores? I came across the following figures the other day at a Target in Westminster:

- Destro in arctic gear

- Recondo

- Dusty

- Zartan

- Snake Eyes (in robo gear?)

- Jungle viper

This wave didn't impress me as much as wave 1, so I only got one jungle viper. I know lots of people think his camouflage gear is silly, but I actually think he's pretty cool in hand.

PharmV

• Like 1

I found all of Wave One at a nearby Walmart except for Alley Viper. There must be someone else around that wanted just that one figure. I only had the money for two and got Snake Eyes and Firefly, the only two I really wanted anyway other than AV. Timber is a nice sculpt and it is neat to have a Timber with some articulation. I like the POC Firefly a lot. I think it would be better if he had a removable knife of some kind and holsters, but I think it's still one of the best GI Joe figures I've ever seen. I like the new helmet/mask design. And I like the non helmet head, too. To me it looks like the part of his face you can see looks a bit like the vintage figure, but the other details are very modern.

That's a pretty good haul, Viper Hunter. I was able to find wave 1 a couple of weeks ago, also. I only got one alley viper, though. He didn't seem to impress me that much in person for some reason.

Speaking of hauls, has anyone else seen wave 2 in stores? I came across the following figures the other day at a Target in Westminster:

- Destro in arctic gear

- Recondo

- Dusty

- Zartan

- Snake Eyes (in robo gear?)

- Jungle viper

This wave didn't impress me as much as wave 1, so I only got one jungle viper. I know lots of people think his camouflage gear is silly, but I actually think he's pretty cool in hand.

PharmV

This is the first I heard someone finding wave 2... Thanks for the heads up...

Targets on the West coast seem to be getting in wave 2 already.

• Like 2

I scored POC1 SE, Firefly and Alley-Viper this morning, which brings to a complete set of wave 1 now. Could not be happier with the figures--loving them all.

I've already scored all the wave 2 figures as well, and no complaints really. I mean, the constant insertion of a Snake Eyes in every wave seems like old business anymore, so the sting of it has finally numbed into a dull expectation, but they are fantastic figures.

Still no sign of the TRU exclusive Spirit and Quick Kick though.

I scored POC1 SE, Firefly and Alley-Viper this morning, which brings to a complete set of wave 1 now. Could not be happier with the figures--loving them all.

I've already scored all the wave 2 figures as well, and no complaints really. I mean, the constant insertion of a Snake Eyes in every wave seems like old business anymore, so the sting of it has finally numbed into a dull expectation, but they are fantastic figures.

Still no sign of the TRU exclusive Spirit and Quick Kick though.

Oh yea, I do NOT have the TRU exclusives yet, so my POC wave 1 is NOT technically complete, but what the hey.

Snake-eyes is cool here ( I AM an SE mark), but I think the gem of the wave is the Alley-Viper.

Crazy enough that he's a re-issue of the Cobra Island set figure, but the colours and paint decos, extra head gear and fixed back pack look nice. What sent this figure over the top for me was I put him in a charging pose (w/ the classic helmet) and it all just clicked. Total instant sweet spot.

I'm not expecting Wave 2 for another month or so up here, but for now I'm sated.