Fearless Forces

Toiletmonkey1

Kids with no imagination have claimed another victim "The Fearless Forces" the value priced sci-fi military line from unimax. sold only at target are now being clearanced out never to return.

When these came out in 09' i bought the whole set. i loved em' i had high hopes for these guys, GREAT figures for the price.my son and i have had hours of fun with these guys in the backyard.......here are some pics of my collection.i customized some of them.

when toy historians write of the fearless forces i hope it's added that they went to the clearance aisle Fearlessly! :)

The fearless leader DEAD ON

028.jpg

the brains sawbones

026-1.jpg

the communicator Hornet

025-2.jpg

the tracker Shaman

023-2.jpg

(lol) It looks like Shrapnel botched one of his jobs real bad...

Heh...these look like loads of fun. I would have had a ball playing with these in my back-yard as a kid. Cool pics man. I was tempted a few times to get some of these. Are they still on clearance or are they all gone by now?

(lol) It looks like Shrapnel botched one of his jobs real bad...

Heh...these look like loads of fun. I would have had a ball playing with these in my back-yard as a kid. Cool pics man. I was tempted a few times to get some of these. Are they still on clearance or are they all gone by now?

unknown? my target only has 5 dead on figures on the pegs.

TM

Kids with no imagination have claimed another victim "The Fearless Forces" the value priced sci-fi military line from unimax. sold only at target are now being clearanced out never to return.

When these came out in 09' i bought the whole set. i loved em' i had high hopes for these guys, GREAT figures for the price.my son and i have had hours of fun with these guys in the backyard.......here are some pics of my collection.i customized some of them.

when toy historians write of the fearless forces i hope it's added that they went to the clearance aisle Fearlessly! :)

:(

Are you sure they're never to return again?

• Like 1

they may not be compltely dead?

this was an email sent out to those on the fearless forces mailing list

Thank you for your support of our FEARLESS FORCES toys.

Unfortunately the line is being 'clearanced' at Target. While FEARLESS FORCES performed respectably during the time that it was in stores, the potential of new, licensed product lines and consumer demand have dictated its departure.

That said, FEARLESS FORCES may become available through other retail avenues later this year. Please touch base with us this summer for news and updates on this fun, value priced program of action figures and vehicles.

Best Regards,

Unimax Toys"

Hey TM...

While the Fearless Forces might be coming to an end, the Lanard Corps dudes are puttin' out some new recruits and they don't look half bad...

LANARD CORPS-1

LANARD CORPS-2

LANARD CORPS-3

LANARD CORPS-4

• Like 1

Hey TM...

While the Fearless Forces might be coming to an end, the Lanard Corps dudes are puttin' out some new recruits and they don't look half bad...

LANARD CORPS-1

LANARD CORPS-2

LANARD CORPS-3

LANARD CORPS-4

yeah those do look pretty good! are they in stores now?

Hey TM...

LANARD CORPS-1

LANARD CORPS-2

LANARD CORPS-3

LANARD CORPS-4

yeah those do look pretty good! are they in stores now?

Yep! I got the entire set of New Recruits. :)

• Like 1