Robot Damashii .

SpiderMan

Discuss Robot Damashii here . Robot Damashii is a high quality action figure line produced by Bandai Japan . Their figures are based of mechs from various Japanese anime .

I have several personally, all from various Gundam series. Very cool little guys that come with a ton of accessories.

In total I have:

0 Gundam

Gundam Exia

Gundam 00 Seven Swords Version (x2)[one I'm using just as a reg Gundam 00)

Crossbone Gundam v1

Gundam F91

Reborns Gundam

• 1 month later...

I understand the redeeming quality of the figures , but the prices for them are ridiculous .

Also , this line is apparently a continuation and major improvement of the previous anime and manga mech figures .

Yeah , they are definitely high quality figures . Very minimal cons and many many pros about the figures .

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been eyeing this line for a while, but hadn't jumped the gun on it until last week. Gundam is one of those lines that I really like and I tend to go through phases where I'm all in or not watching it at all. Being in Kansas doesn't help as I'm more apt to buy something I can see in person that order online. With all that said last week I was at my local Hobby Town USA and they had a Robot Spirits Strike Freedom for $30 so I decided to pick it up. This is my fourth version of the Strike Freedom as I already own the MSIA, EMSIA and HCM pro version and while I love the look of the RS version it's my least favorite too. The figure just seems so delicate. I feel like I have to be really careful of how I'm turning the figures arms, head and legs. Granted I know these aren't suppossed to be "played" with like the MSIA line I just wish it felt a little more sturdy. I 'm thinking I might order an RS Exia, but I still need to find an Wing and Deathscythe to complete my HCM pro Gundam Wing dio (man I have really grown to love the HCM line even though they're so small).

• 1 year later...

And it looks like I'm getting sucked back in. I really didn't like the figure I picked up and hadn't really been keeping up with Gundam at all for well over a year or so, but I noticed they have been doing Wing figures in the Robot Damashii line. I just ordered a Wing Zero and Preordered Sandrock and Altron. Would love to have that Tallgeese II, but that price is a little much right now.

And it looks like I'm getting sucked back in. I really didn't like the figure I picked up and hadn't really been keeping up with Gundam at all for well over a year or so, but I noticed they have been doing Wing figures in the Robot Damashii line. I just ordered a Wing Zero and Preordered Sandrock and Altron. Would love to have that Tallgeese II, but that price is a little much right now.

Wow, you necro'd this thread from a long time ago. I recently began collecting these as well, so far i have pictured up Gundam Crossbone X-1, Sinanju, Turn-X, and the Gouf Custom.

Well it's just one of those thing I collect in spurts. I really loved the MSIA figure, but the Ghost Spirits ones just seem so frail to me. But I love the Wing series and really am looking forward to Sandrock and the eventual Deathsythe (and Deathsythe HEll and Hell custom).

Well it's just one of those thing I collect in spurts. I really loved the MSIA figure, but the Ghost Spirits ones just seem so frail to me. But I love the Wing series and really am looking forward to Sandrock and the eventual Deathsythe (and Deathsythe HEll and Hell custom).

i was too slow on pre-ordering sandrock :( but i managed to get Altron. the Robot Spirits aren't as fragile as they appear to be lol, as long as you aren't like slamming them against the ground or walls and just pose them then they should be fine.

i was too slow on pre-ordering sandrock :( but i managed to get Altron. the Robot Spirits aren't as fragile as they appear to be lol, as long as you aren't like slamming them against the ground or walls and just pose them then they should be fine.

here sandrock

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=BAN14610&mode=retail