Rare .

SpiderMan

Hasbro toy shop has cheaper than retail prices . I will definitely check there .

Ugh . I just hate how Marvel Universe is so rare in my area !

Okay, Ready? 'Cause here I go with the Hasbro bashing once again. To answer your question is " because its Hasbro!" They are getting worse every day and making it harder for the average collector to find anything decent on store shelves, period. I cant even find the new " Star Wars vintage collection " figures anywhere. And where is our ( the United States ) 6" inch movie Iron Man 2 Mark V suit-case armor Wal*Mart exclusive figure Hasbro? Huh! Why has Canada had these for months and us nothing? For some reason part of me believe's that Hasbro wants the majority of their figures to be rare which in turn causes for more demand. The good ol' fashioned Supply and Demand game. Either that or they want to adhere to the "Scalper" crowd.

Okay, Ready? 'Cause here I go with the Hasbro bashing once again. To answer your question is " because its Hasbro!" They are getting worse every day and making it harder for the average collector to find anything decent on store shelves, period. I cant even find the new " Star Wars vintage collection " figures anywhere. And where is our ( the United States ) 6" inch movie Iron Man 2 Mark V suit-case armor Wal*Mart exclusive figure Hasbro? Huh! Why has Canada had these for months and us nothing? For some reason part of me believe's that Hasbro wants the majority of their figures to be rare which in turn causes for more demand. The good ol' fashioned Supply and Demand game. Either that or they want to adhere to the "Scalper" crowd.

i saw the new star wars you're talking about at tru. kinda cool with the Kenner logo.

Yeah ! I have not seen any of the 6 inch exclusives in Wal Mart ! Ugh ! And my Wal Mart has maybe like 4 Star Wars figures in the entire section ! My Wal Mart probably has never restocked since December !

I hear you, I have yet to see any Wal Mart Exclusives, neither SW or Marvel, I never found the exclusive SW comic 2 packs, not the MU gigantic battles which are the only MU figs I was interested in. I never found any of the Iron Man 2 6''; I ended up ordering the Mark V from walmart.com but I still need the War Machine so I can start building my Secret Avengers.

I hear you, I have yet to see any Wal Mart Exclusives, neither SW or Marvel, I never found the exclusive SW comic 2 packs, not the MU gigantic battles which are the only MU figs I was interested in. I never found any of the Iron Man 2 6''; I ended up ordering the Mark V from walmart.com but I still need the War Machine so I can start building my Secret Avengers.

It really is a pain in the a## to order online when others can just go to a store and purchase multiple waves at once .

Hasbro does not seem to be doing Marvel a favor . How else are they supposed to get younger fans interested in the franchise ? !

Check your local Target's. All of them in my area just finished their reset and have had an abundance of the newer figures. I have found all of the Havok/Archangel wave plus the variants several times over. I have also seen the Thor/Black Widow wave at several of these Target's as well. HasbroToyShop is also an excellent source for MU figures and often offer the newest figures weeks before they make it to retail.

Check your local Target's. All of them in my area just finished their reset and have had an abundance of the newer figures. I have found all of the Havok/Archangel wave plus the variants several times over. I have also seen the Thor/Black Widow wave at several of these Target's as well. HasbroToyShop is also an excellent source for MU figures and often offer the newest figures weeks before they make it to retail.

The problem is : the nearest Target is like hours away from my area . It sucks ... So I will just have to wait for #%!%ing Wal Mart to restock ...

Don't blame Hasbro, blame Walmart. It's not like Hasbro is making figures and letting them sit in a Warehouse. Your Walmart is not ordering any or not recieving any from their distribution warehouse because they didn't order any from Hasbro. And while it sucks that you may not have the figures you want right now, Hasbro has been good a re-releasing older MU figures in newer waves.

• Like 1

Has any one spotted any Marvel Universe figures at their F . Y . E . Store ?

I usually don't collect MU, but I have a few here and there ( mainly bigger figs like Thor, Hulk, ect they have better detail and I feel I get my money's worth)

It was a pain to find Juggernaut, he came with the target displays, that have been raped at the past 7 targets I've been to, I found one cuz it was in the back room and for some reason did not get put out on the display. I only now want multiple man, Mary Jane, and maybe 2 more AIM agents. Has anyone seen Mary Jane or Multiple man yet??? where???

In my area, Target is the worst place for MU. I shop there all the time, but they never have new toys. It's really TRU or nothing in these parts.

I have ended up finding most of what I want, eventually. I was looking for Dr. Doom/ Absorbing Man for the longest time, but finally stumbled on one.

They said at SDCC that they knew that the last couple of waves had been hard to find, and that they hoped to address that. So don't give up yet. If I don't get a modern Thor soon, I might have to head back to evil-bay!

In my area, Target is the worst place for MU. I shop there all the time, but they never have new toys. It's really TRU or nothing in these parts.

I have ended up finding most of what I want, eventually. I was looking for Dr. Doom/ Absorbing Man for the longest time, but finally stumbled on one.

They said at SDCC that they knew that the last couple of waves had been hard to find, and that they hoped to address that. So don't give up yet. If I don't get a modern Thor soon, I might have to head back to evil-bay!

Hold tight, the Modern Thor is packed in the case assortments of the next couple of waves. You will find it.

Yeah, I've been able to resist ebay on Thor because I knew they would make it again and again. They're pretty good about that with Star Wars stuff too. If it's going for 40 bucks on ebay, that definitely means that there is unmet demand.

I hope that the AIM agents get made in a troop builder box set. How about Modok in 4" scale, with about 4 AIM guys? I don't even have one yet, but I would like to have about 10, especially if I had a nice Modok to go with them.

Yeah, I've been able to resist ebay on Thor because I knew they would make it again and again. They're pretty good about that with Star Wars stuff too. If it's going for 40 bucks on ebay, that definitely means that there is unmet demand.

I hope that the AIM agents get made in a troop builder box set. How about Modok in 4" scale, with about 4 AIM guys? I don't even have one yet, but I would like to have about 10, especially if I had a nice Modok to go with them.

I haven't picked up any of the AIM troops yet, but they seem fairly common, so I will get around to picking them up. I just picked up the variant Havok and variant Archangel in the past few days. So I am done with that wave except fo rthe AIM agents.

actually... they have been pretty difficult to find recently for me too... most of the Hammer waves have been except for the Modern Thor, Cage, Extremis IM wave... but now, the only figures I can find are old Ironmans, Green Goblin, and HoM Spiderman.

I haven't seen any new figures at Walmart since they had a glut of the Modern Thor wave (like 5 cases worth) and that was months ago. I have only seen the Juggy/Colossus wave once at Target, and it was pretty much picked over (the display case was almost empty).

I also went to a few Walmarts this week that are doing a reset, and they don't have any pegs for MU or GiJoe.

I blame it all on Hasbro's very poor case ratios... stop putting out Ironman figures. Just stop it! Ironman is clogging all of the MU pegs everywhere I go... and he has been killing his own movie line too... way way way too many Ironman figures! I can't find Titanium Man because none of the stores are ordering anything because they are all sitting on 100+ Ironman figures in various armors... man Hasbro was stupid for that. How the hell did they think it was a good idea to save Titanium Man, Hulkbuster, and Guardsmen for wave 3, when waves 1-2 had pretty much nothing but Ironman figures? And now he is coming back to the MU line with that crappy Ironman 2020 figure.. that is sure to clog the pegs for months too... people only want so many Ironman figures... and they jammed him twice in the Target 2-packs... crap dude.. they are pissing me off with the Ironman overkill.

actually... they have been pretty difficult to find recently for me too... most of the Hammer waves have been except for the Modern Thor, Cage, Extremis IM wave... but now, the only figures I can find are old Ironmans, Green Goblin, and HoM Spiderman.

I haven't seen any new figures at Walmart since they had a glut of the Modern Thor wave (like 5 cases worth) and that was months ago. I have only seen the Juggy/Colossus wave once at Target, and it was pretty much picked over (the display case was almost empty).

I also went to a few Walmarts this week that are doing a reset, and they don't have any pegs for MU or GiJoe.

I blame it all on Hasbro's very poor case ratios... stop putting out Ironman figures. Just stop it! Ironman is clogging all of the MU pegs everywhere I go... and he has been killing his own movie line too... way way way too many Ironman figures! I can't find Titanium Man because none of the stores are ordering anything because they are all sitting on 100+ Ironman figures in various armors... man Hasbro was stupid for that. How the hell did they think it was a good idea to save Titanium Man, Hulkbuster, and Guardsmen for wave 3, when waves 1-2 had pretty much nothing but Ironman figures? And now he is coming back to the MU line with that crappy Ironman 2020 figure.. that is sure to clog the pegs for months too... people only want so many Ironman figures... and they jammed him twice in the Target 2-packs... crap dude.. they are pissing me off with the Ironman overkill.

@loll@ I know what you mean. I hear that some boxes only have 1 of it's kind in the whole box!! I hope there is at least 5 Mutiple Men in each box.