So how are all the MU collectors doing?

TMNTFAN85

and by MU i mean MARVEL UNIVERSE collectors. i noticed theres thread of ML collections, so, why isnt there an MU thread as big as the ML? i know, i know, theres more marvel legends collectors on the boards, and no one dares mention marvel universe, but my collection is pretty decent.

from the get-go, from the first release of the waves of MU i dived in and bought almost ALL of the figures from the wave, only bullseye, and warpath seem to escape my grasp.

i am hopeful to find juggy and kitteh. i also enjoy mixing them with the dc infinite heroes, and tmnt minis, as well as the new power rangers figures to exspand my need for hero figures.

and once i find a digital camra on sale i hope to show off my collection

for me, the wrecking crew (some villians i never heard about but i'm learning.) is almost complete! something toybiz failed to do. and wow, just need susan reed to get the whole fantastic four group! they'll look great in the fantastic 4 car from the movie line.

and the whole new figures coming in 2 years? wowzers! great time to be a marvel universe fan.

oh sure, marvel legends are coming back in 2012 (i hope judgement day doesnt come that year X3 lol) and its nice to buy those again (i been collecting DCUC) but for me, marvel universe seems to be hitting the ball park with every figure made. but, Marvel universe has become hard to find.... (bet the stores are keeping them till christmas season comes along)

but i find them when i'm NOT looking for them. which is kinda funny that way (thats how i found red hulk at target) and with the new 2pack target exclusives (and hearing them getting the juggy wave) has me excited! i have been obbessing for this wave for a few days now. hopefully i'll find this wave thrusday,

but anyway, hows ya'lls collection going? share stories of your finds, show pix, ya know, share thoughts of the line itself when it first came around, are you an Marvel legends fan converted to the marvel universe? do you collect both? excited for the 3inch thor and captain america figures? and the figures coming this year and next? ---

comon lets get this thread rolling and have a fun time talking about MARVEL UNIVERSE.

Going pretty good for me. I like the scale, I have all the figures that I've wanted to get with not real problem getting them, except for a Vision and Sunfire but I'm sure I'll get those eventually. The future looks pretty promising and I'm looking forward to much of what the line is going to be coming out with.

I'm trying not to buy any and save money... but i've a got a few. I love the scale and seeing them right along my G.I.Joes. Just went to a store the other day and found a nightcrawler storm pack on clearance for 11.00$ i had to pick it up. The ladies need some more arm articulation though!

I enjoy MU, well as the Movie lines comic inspired figures. I haven't bought any of the movie style figures. Just in the past two weeks, I have picked up the Iron Man/Black Panther 2-pack which is nice because of the paint wash on Black Panther, Juggernaut, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Havok (regular and variant), Arcangel(regular and variant), and i got my SDCC Captain America. I haven't picked up any AIM soldiers yet because those are fairly easy to find, but I will. The other Target 2-packs, I will wait until I see those in person (Wolvie/Hand Ninja, and Punisher/IM, I don't need another Spider-Man or Green Goblin). Unfortunately, from what I have heard, this is another lackluster attempt at a Punisher figure, which amazes me because with all of the GI Joe/Star Wars head sculpts, they can't find one that would make a good Frank Castle.

most of the MU discussions are going on over at the Marvel board. Just click the Marvel tab at the top of the screen in the ENI banner, and then go to the forums there for more Marvel Universe discussion.

as for me, I am collecting them. But only the ones that I think are good... so I haven't really picked up too many of them. But next year it looks like they are going to do a lot better

While I was finally jumping on board and liking the later waves, the news that ML is coming bck will make me hold back again. Plus I was not to excited about most of what i saw at SDCC MU wise.

Draven

Now for some pics!

Ebay004-1.jpg

Is the venom in this shot one with no leg artculation? if so that's a shame. I'd like to get a venom figure without his tongue hanging out everywhere. I however refuse to buy any figure that does not have knees!

Speaking of the upcoming stuff i got a glance at that World War Hulk, and it looks amazing. I want a normal hulk to look that good so i could retire my oversized ones. The mu hulk body needs more articulation, but the main issue i have is that his head is awful and if you get the one in the comic pack, his paint apps are too toony.

Now for some pics!

Ebay004-1.jpg

Is the venom in this shot one with no leg artculation? if so that's a shame. I'd like to get a venom figure without his tongue hanging out everywhere. I however refuse to buy any figure that does not have knees!

Speaking of the upcoming stuff i got a glance at that World War Hulk, and it looks amazing. I want a normal hulk to look that good so i could retire my oversized ones. The mu hulk body needs more articulation, but the main issue i have is that his head is awful and if you get the one in the comic pack, his paint apps are too toony.

Yeah, that is the one from the Spider-Man series. No knees means that you will never make it to the front of the display.

Hey guys , please pick three out of these figures :

Hobgoblin

Green Goblin

Iron Man Extremis Armor

Iron Man Silver Centurion

Human Torch Flame Off

Luke Cage

Spider Man