Vintage Collection $7.99!

hoganvibe

I was at Target today and noticed the shelf tags were in place for the Vintage figures and they were priced at $7.99!!! Toys R Us has been selling them for $9.99. Hopefully Walmart will set the price at $7.99 (or $7.88... whatever they want to do) and TrU will have to adjust the price.

Saga Legends will remain $6.99 at Target.

I am waiting for Targets in my area to start putting these out. Screw TRU!

I actually got them for 7.50. They had them on sale at my TRU for buy one, get one half off (they were 9.99 regularly). I got most of them, but they were out of Bespin Luke and Hoth Leia. They're a great wave of figures. All of the Star Wars stuff has been amazing lately. I hadn't collected any in years, but I got sucked back in for sure. And there's lots more good stuff on the horizon, like the Hoth playsets.

It was especially nice to complete my lineup of bounty hunters. I mean, I had the old cruddy ones before, but now I have really well done versions of all six, and they look mighty handsome on my shelf.

• Like 1

I actually got them for 7.50. They had them on sale at my TRU for buy one, get one half off (they were 9.99 regularly). I got most of them, but they were out of Bespin Luke and Hoth Leia. They're a great wave of figures. All of the Star Wars stuff has been amazing lately. I hadn't collected any in years, but I got sucked back in for sure. And there's lots more good stuff on the horizon, like the Hoth playsets.

It was especially nice to complete my lineup of bounty hunters. I mean, I had the old cruddy ones before, but now I have really well done versions of all six, and they look mighty handsome on my shelf.

dang! what a great deal. cool that you got your bounty hunter lineup complete. hope to get mine completed this weekend. i hate getting sucked back in. they got me good with that free qui gon figure offer, heheh!

I picked up the Hoth Leia and Han today. Han quickly became a custom Bespin Han... but Leia is excellent.

Sadly, the Vintage figures hit the week after the sale. Surely TrU will mark down the price now that Target is selling them for $2 cheaper.

The head on that Han is horrible. They had the perfect Han head with the first VOTC one. That should be the only one they use ever. I picked up the ESB vintage figures at a few Targets the last couple of days. Fett and Luke were the hardest to find. Didn't buy the Han or the crappy 3PO.

The head on that Han is horrible. They had the perfect Han head with the first VOTC one. That should be the only one they use ever. I picked up the ESB vintage figures at a few Targets the last couple of days. Fett and Luke were the hardest to find. Didn't buy the Han or the crappy 3PO.

I don't know why they made the 3PO. It's not very good and has a bit of morbid play-value (a lot like "torture Han").

VOTC is a great head but this one isn't too bad. My biggest complaint (besides it's more or less a kitbash) is how the head is painted. I may go back and paint it later. I actually re-kitbashed the figure into a new custom

DSCN0925.jpg

I have since made the jacket more blue, but you get the idea.

Hopefully I'll be able to get more soon (as money will dictate). These things are selling like crazy!

$7.00 for vintage at Walmart!

Went to Wal*Mart 2 days ago and finally found the vintage line. Picked up the Bespin Luke ( best out of the set IMOP! ) and the C-3PO. Anyways, they were both $7.00 a piece ( which isn't too bad ). I returned to the same Wal*Mart the following day to pick up a couple more and they already raised the price to $7.96, almost a whole dollar more! What the hell is up with that? I didn't buy.

$7.00 for vintage at Walmart!

Went to Wal*Mart 2 days ago and finally found the vintage line. Picked up the Bespin Luke ( best out of the set IMOP! ) and the C-3PO. Anyways, they were both $7.00 a piece ( which isn't too bad ). I returned to the same Wal*Mart the following day to pick up a couple more and they already raised the price to $7.96, almost a whole dollar more! What the hell is up with that? I didn't buy.

Alright , now you convinced me to check my Wal Mart because my Walmart had only the old Legacy Collection . So I will check . And if they stocked on the Vintage line , they might have stocked new Marvel Universe figures !

For keeping the figures in box , I think the price is okay . But if you want to display your figures and pose them , I guess the new Saga Legends would be a better buy .

All of the Walmarts in my area have finished with the resets. Only one of them are selling figures for $7.00. All other Walmarts are selling Vintage and Saga Legends for $7.96. I also picked up the Jabba the Hutt... which is very sweet.

I don't know why they made the 3PO. It's not very good and has a bit of morbid play-value (a lot like "torture Han").

VOTC is a great head but this one isn't too bad. My biggest complaint (besides it's more or less a kitbash) is how the head is painted. I may go back and paint it later. I actually re-kitbashed the figure into a new custom

DSCN0925.jpg

I have since made the jacket more blue, but you get the idea.

Hopefully I'll be able to get more soon (as money will dictate). These things are selling like crazy!

hmmm I never though about putting them in my Falcon I still have Luke and Ben in there training with the light sbar while Chewi and C-3PO are playing holographic chess

Well I did get Dack and an AT-AT commander to replace General Veers in my Imperial Walker so I can get Veers back with my other officers

Hey , have the new Saga Legends and Clone Wars figures came to your guys ' Wal Marts yet ? !

Oh . I will just wait a week or so just in case . I do not want to waste gas going there and nothing is in stock . I will check when I need to buy food and other things at Wal Mart .

• 2 weeks later...

Hey , at your guys ' Wal Marts which figures are rare ? ! Because I only found half of the first wave and half and half of the new Saga Legends waves .

Mostly like Vaders and Cloud Car Pilots . Most of the stock was Clone Wars .