wave 14 and Wal-Mart

JeffreyA

Your welcome and yeah but I did knowest today when I was at the new Target by the 91 freeway they are down to 3 DCU Figures now Cyborg,Firestorm and Powergirl. As for my work at Toys from what I saw on our compture two weeks ago there is some DCU figures in the distrack so pretty soon we should be getting them in the wherehouse then out to the stores. Not sure what Wave it will be though but they are coming. Also though from what I saw from the last time I was at work if we don't sale the ones that we got out which is all them Steppenwolf's,Flash and one Epicso we may not get anymore for some time. They may go to Corna or Ontaio.

It took Kmart less than a month to have wave 15 on the shelf. I live in a small rural area in Arkansas and my local Kmart received wave 15 yesterday and I picked up a set. I live about an hour from the main headquarters and distribution center for Walmart. I have never seen any of the Walmart exclusives in my area and none of my Walmarts have have DC set in their shelves. I hate Walmart and it will be the downfall of all businesses, the de-evolution of society will and the zombie apocalypse will start at Walmart.

Chopz

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It took Kmart less than a month to have wave 15 on the shelf. I live in a small rural area in Arkansas and my local Kmart received wave 15 yesterday and I picked up a set. I live about an hour from the main headquarters and distribution center for Walmart. I have never seen any of the Walmart exclusives in my area and none of my Walmarts have have DC set in their shelves. I hate Walmart and it will be the downfall of all businesses, the de-evolution of society will and the zombie apocalypse will start at Walmart.

Chopz

6 different Wal-Marts this week and Finally...found this entire wave at the most unlikely wal-mart I suspected.

They only had 1 Tyr and 1 Gold....but 2each of the others....I was there right time as they had just stocked the shelfs....they WOULD NOT match Target's price. This was in the Louisville, KY area so they have arrived in the midwest.

Tyr is awesome so is Zatanna....the others are MEH except the original green lantern...he is cool now that the new movie is coming out..everything GL will be hot soon...glad I found them.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had this problem. Instead of stocking wave 14, my Walmart has restocked with wave 15 (Martian Manhunter wave) so there sit three overloaded pegs of Wave 13 (Superboy), wave 15 and a few powergirs & foragers left from wave 10. I did notice that some product moved because the last time I was there, there were a whole lot of AllStar figs(Green Arrow, Superman, Nightwing etc)

Anyhow, has anyone else seen wave 15 at Walmart already? Especially in place of 14?

Has anyone had this problem. Instead of stocking wave 14, my Walmart has restocked with wave 15 (Martian Manhunter wave) so there sit three overloaded pegs of Wave 13 (Superboy), wave 15 and a few powergirs & foragers left from wave 10. I did notice that some product moved because the last time I was there, there were a whole lot of AllStar figs(Green Arrow, Superman, Nightwing etc)

Anyhow, has anyone else seen wave 15 at Walmart already? Especially in place of 14?

I think most people didn't even think Walmart was going to get Wave 15. I think it is neat that they are supporting DCUC so heavily but at the same time I do hope everyone gets a chance at Wave 14. Also it seems most everyone here has found Wave 14. At the very least Wave 14 has come down significantly in price on ebay. I just check to see how prices are and the last time I looked they had a buy it now that was almost retail price which isn't bad at all.

gold is on the way with the taller sinestro but i will never buy from unitedwell217 from china too slow

It's strange about the guys from China, I always thought it was the same guy who just uses different accounts. I wonder if we ordered from the same guy because I recently bought a TRU Flash and some others from China and was shocked at how fast they came.

About the figs from China, it is amazing how many figures those guys get, its almost like a full production run worth of figures. I wonder if they are pressed with the express interest for some to sell aftermarket....lol.

gold is on the way with the taller sinestro but i will never buy from unitedwell217 from china too slow

It's strange about the guys from China, I always thought it was the same guy who just uses different accounts. I wonder if we ordered from the same guy because I recently bought a TRU Flash and some others from China and was shocked at how fast they came.

About the figs from China, it is amazing how many figures those guys get, its almost like a full production run worth of figures. I wonder if they are pressed with the express interest for some to sell aftermarket....lol.

bluesduff uses a different shipping service than unitedwell and they get here WAY faster.

bluesduff uses a different shipping service than unitedwell and they get here WAY faster.

Yup that is the guy, didn't remember his name off hand but that is him...bluesduff. He also is good at working out deals. I usually bid on one figure, if I win it, I usually negotiate a different price and to include other figures in a lot, he usually adjusts the price and all is good.

Ive noticed some WM's that don't even carry DCUC on their planogram getting wave 13 and sticking them in the clearance ilse for teh nice price of $14.97 guitar.gif

Draven

I am sure Wave 14 will be a sellout, hopefully Wave 15 will also sellout so they will continue to carry DCUC. Though it was great that first year of DCUC when WM didn't carry them....no exclusives, no hassles. I must say though, I did complete Wave 14, all three sets faster than the other exclusives.

• Like 1

That means that store has them on clearance or did and never changed them back to reg price! And Superpowers that has nothing to do with my statement! Its just funny that WM's that are not carrying the line are starting to get older waves in clearance sections. I have seen it at 3 WM's now. All wave 13 and one with an 11 case too.

Draven

That means that store has them on clearance or did and never changed them back to reg price! And Superpowers that has nothing to do with my statement! Its just funny that WM's that are not carrying the line are starting to get older waves in clearance sections. I have seen it at 3 WM's now. All wave 13 and one with an 11 case too.

Draven

Looking back my comment was off from what you were speaking about, chalk it up to being tired, though why someone gave me a negative for it is beyond me.

Ive noticed some WM's that don't even carry DCUC on their planogram getting wave 13 and sticking them in the clearance ilse for teh nice price of $14.97 @loll@

Draven

they have done that with every dcuc fig around my parts. red tagged at $14.97 is a head scratcher.

Ive noticed some WM's that don't even carry DCUC on their planogram getting wave 13 and sticking them in the clearance ilse for teh nice price of $14.97 @loll@

Draven

If this was in either the Birmingham or Auburn area, that may be the result of me transplanting the oodles of Wave 13 clogging the shelves to stores that don't carry the line. :)

Edit: I also saw the Gotham 5 pack "clearanced" right next to the non-clearanced Green Lantern 5 pack. The prices were the same for both.

I finally found some of Wave 14 at the nearest Walmart today, so I got them. They had everybody but Gold and Todd Rice. The had plain rice, brown rice, and wild rice in the grocery section but no Todd Rice in the toy section. I don't even want to know why they had everybody but Gold and Todd Rice.

Kamandi and Ultra Humanite are a lot cooler looking in person than I thought they were going to be. Tyr has a great looking head sculpt. Zatanna looks good but could have been engineered better. My Alan Scott's right leg is stuck at the hip, and Rex's right thigh is stuck and there's a big gap in the left one.

• Like 1

I finally found some of Wave 14 at the nearest Walmart today, so I got them. They had everybody but Gold and Todd Rice. The had plain rice, brown rice, and wild rice in the grocery section but no Todd Rice in the toy section. I don't even want to know why they had everybody but Gold and Todd Rice.

Kamandi and Ultra Humanite are a lot cooler looking in person than I thought they were going to be. Tyr has a great looking head sculpt. Zatanna looks good but could have been engineered better. My Alan Scott's right leg is stuck at the hip, and Rex's right thigh is stuck and there's a big gap in the left one.

hehehe, i love rice!

Jesus, Wave 14 has flooded in. My local Wal-Mart had no less than 5 areas filled with Wave 14 figures.

Six pegs worth:

post-4225-12915920423486_thumb.jpg

Then more a few feet down:

post-4225-12915920659802_thumb.jpg

Even more:

post-4225-12915920876994_thumb.jpg

Some stuffed on the bottom rack behind some other toys:

post-4225-12915920997105_thumb.jpg

And another whole section on another aisle:

post-4225-12915921155016_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

To see those pics and going to the Walmarts around me just gets me mad. All I'm looking for is Gold and Zatanna and my Walmarts have nothing. I did see a Green Lantern 5 pack, but that was all.

And one of them is stocked with Cyclotrons, Eclipsos and Dr. Midnights.

EM

To see those pics and going to the Walmarts around me just gets me mad. All I'm looking for is Gold and Zatanna and my Walmarts have nothing. I did see a Green Lantern 5 pack, but that was all.

And one of them is stocked with Cyclotrons, Eclipsos and Dr. Midnights.

EM

Exactly, his pics show about 4 or 5 cases worth. At the least two of those could of been sent to other stores.