wave 14 and Wal-Mart

JeffreyA

Any friggin Cheetahs?? Haven't seen here ever!!! Only saw the variant one at a collector shop at the Riverwalk Mall in San Antonio, wayyyy overpriced!!!

i finally got lucky and found one in a comic shop for $15.99. i had previously ordered it from amazon, but they sent me the modern one (even tho they pictured the original one).

My two walmarts got a case each in this week so I rush out there at 10 pm open them up expecting to find wave 14--no the first mix of wave 13 at one store and the second mix of wave 13 at the other. Now I gotta hope they sell through so they'll be re-ordered. Surely by now walmart's warehouses have no more wave 13 cases.

Why would you expect that though? It's nearly a month after your post and there's STILL no indication that wave 14 is out yet.

Any friggin Cheetahs?? Haven't seen here ever!!! Only saw the variant one at a collector shop at the Riverwalk Mall in San Antonio, wayyyy overpriced!!!

Kmart is the place for Cheetahs, LJ. I've seen at least 10 sitting on the shelves of 4 different Kmarts...

• Like 1

Does anyone know which figures come with what CnC parts? The back of the package says collect all 7 to build the CnC. Does that mean the head and waist will be separate?

The only two I know what comes with are Hourman he comes with the head. Tyr comes with a Stand. The rest I have no clue.

Does anyone know which figures come with what CnC parts? The back of the package says collect all 7 to build the CnC. Does that mean the head and waist will be separate?

The only two I know what comes with are Hourman he comes with the head. Tyr comes with a Stand. The rest I have no clue.

Kamandi comes with the upper torso. You can see it in the carded pictures.

http://i.toynewsi.co...ize=600&start=0

wonder what Alan Scott comes with. Let me guess UMMM! The RIGHT LEG. The reason why I think it's going to be the right leg is most of the DC characters I get from a wave is mostly been the right leg so that is what I think Alan is going to come with. @bH@

• 1 month later...

Well I gave in and bought Hourman and Tyr on ebay came to about $15 each including shipping. I don't know when this wave is coming, i'm sure it'll end up like the nemesis wave and will be htf but then everywhere 4 months later. I'm only waiting on an Alan Scott GL, im sure like everyone else.

Maybe it'll arrive by thanksgiving, that's the only logical hold off point.

regards

all my local WM put dc universe on clearance after they werent on the aisle resets, I suspect. Anyone else getting worried about this wave? especially now that wave 15 is starting to hit?

no sign of the GL 6-pack here either...

I wish my closest Walmart would put their DCUC on clearance so they could get rid of those 13 Power Girl figures clogging the pegs.

As of today my Wal-Mart still has the 12 DCUC figures from wave 7 on there shevles and still no Green Lantern 5 pack only the Gotham 5 pack.

As of today my Wal-Mart still has the 12 DCUC figures from wave 7 on there shevles and still no Green Lantern 5 pack only the Gotham 5 pack.

I talked to the manager of the toy department the other day while looking for the GL 5-Pack. He looked it up in the computer and said that it was listed as "end of season" meaning that they can't order the thing anymore. He was able to find me one a few towns over... but the gas for the trip would cost about $30 so I gave up and got Gardner and Tomar from eBay. Starting to feel like I should just do the same for wave 14. It would be nice if Matty would knock it off with the Wal-Mart exclusives as they never seem to handle any of the exclusives well.

It would be nice if Matty would knock it off with the Wal-Mart exclusives as they never seem to handle any of the exclusives well.

Unfortunately whenever this subject comes up, Mattel INSISTS that they have to do these exclusives. I guess WalMart wouldn't carry the line at all if they didn't get some product exclusive only to their shelves.

I talked to the manager of the toy department the other day while looking for the GL 5-Pack. He looked it up in the computer and said that it was listed as "end of season" meaning that they can't order the thing anymore. He was able to find me one a few towns over... but the gas for the trip would cost about $30 so I gave up and got Gardner and Tomar from eBay. Starting to feel like I should just do the same for wave 14. It would be nice if Matty would knock it off with the Wal-Mart exclusives as they never seem to handle any of the exclusives well.

Well I really don't need the GL 5 Pack send I already got Tomar who I really wanted from that set. So from the way your talking we will not get to see wave 14 at all from Van Buran Riverside CA Wal-Mart at all. I had a filling that was going to happen. So it looks like another Wal-Mart exclive is now a E-Bay exclive to me.

It would be nice if Matty would knock it off with the Wal-Mart exclusives as they never seem to handle any of the exclusives well.

Unfortunately whenever this subject comes up, Mattel INSISTS that they have to do these exclusives. I guess WalMart wouldn't carry the line at all if they didn't get some product exclusive only to their shelves.

I have read this. It would be nice if they could at least offer them on Mattycollector.com after a couple of months (or even six months or so). Really my Wal-Marts barely carry them anyway. We just recently got the Trigon wave and never got any of the Darkseid wave (K-Mart or Target didn't either tho). Of course it could be worse... could be a Target exclusive wave... as I've said, Target hasn't stocked one DCUC figure after the Giganta wave. Oh well... maybe I'll get lucky and find them all like I did with the last Wal-Mart wave.

So from the way your talking we will not get to see wave 14 at all from Van Buran Riverside CA Wal-Mart at all. I had a filling that was going to happen. So it looks like another Wal-Mart exclive is now a E-Bay exclive to me.

I don't know about wave 14... didn't ask him about those... just the GL 5-Pack.

I've written off Target as a viable source for DCUC for a while now and Toys R Us is getting to that point too. Sadly, I'm at the mercy of Walmart and... God help me... K-Mart for new DCUC figures.

I'm at the mercy of Bigbadtoystore.com and mattycollector.com and that works really well... until they release one of these "wonderful" Wal-Mart waves. It is interesting to see that Target is worthless for DCUC for everyone an not just me. Odd as in the early days of this line Target was the only place I could find them.

• 2 weeks later...