New Avengers Animated Series

JayC

Didn't Spectacular have 2-13 episode seasons?

NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! @smilepunch@ we could have had like 6 seasons of this show :P

nah more like 7 all featuring Hobgoblin :P

anyone know where I can find a preview for this upcoming episode. I can't wait for fridays now used to be like eh another crappy friday now I actually look forward to it not just for avengers but teletoon's got Justice league, Wolverine and the xmen and futurama back to back at 9 mind you they have that every week day however avengers is the show I look forward to the most

anyone know where I can find a preview for this upcoming episode. I can't wait for fridays now used to be like eh another crappy friday now I actually look forward to it not just for avengers but teletoon's got Justice league, Wolverine and the xmen and futurama back to back at 9 mind you they have that every week day however avengers is the show I look forward to the most

This, obviously, may be due to a regional difference, but the newest episodes always come on Wednesday night at 8:30 EST for myself.

Last week's was great. I like that they are throwing in all types of Avengers characters and the introduction of Wonder Man was welcome. I look forward to every week to see who pops up next.

This, obviously, may be due to a regional difference, but the newest episodes always come on Wednesday night at 8:30 EST for myself.

Last week's was great. I like that they are throwing in all types of Avengers characters and the introduction of Wonder Man was welcome. I look forward to every week to see who pops up next.

probably sometimes I wish I was american but then again with people like Osama Bin Laden I'm glad to be Canadian

I hope we get to see Namor and some X-men

Seeing a xmen & spiderman done in this same style would be most interesting ...

I'm dissapointed spider-man wasn't part of the avengers roster again .we saw wolverine in the micro episode 14 he was part of Nick Fury's howling commandos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z80G9DrMB8&feature=channel

That made me smile yes but this is classic avengers not new avengers :)

hmm good point by the way the last episode I paused to go to the washroom I came back down to my basement room looked on the screen when Grim Reaper left AIM headquarters in the blue sky above him something was in the sky leaving a large smoke trail wonder who that could be I'm going to rewatch the episode to make sure of what it was

Didn't Spectacular have 2-13 episode seasons?

NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!! smile2.gif we could have had like 6 seasons of this show tongue.gif

nah more like 7 all featuring Hobgoblin tongue.gif

Initially i refused to give the show a try because I didn't like the animation. I saw one episode later out of order and didn't dig it. But when it netflix and I watched season 1 straight through i was dumbfounded. It's a simply amazing cartoon. It needs to be put out in a full series set. Shame it didn't continue, it's easily the best marvel comic toon i've ever seen. VERY EASILY.

I've watched a few of the avengers shorts, sadly i just don't have time to watch tv on a set scheduale. To watch it it has to be on my scheduale (netflix/dvd)

• 2 weeks later...

I had been tapping the shows on Wednesday and then they ran into re-runs after the Black Panther episode. Realized this week that the new episodes come on Sunday morning. I also caught the Mar-Vell episode from Saturday and this mornings. Still a great episode and really nice to see all the cameos from Marvel's who's who.

I like all the multiple story lines going on in this show.

1. Super Villain Breakout

2. Captain America being connected to the destruction of time

3. Loki setting up a big fall for the Avengers

4. Kree-Skrull War (with a bit of Secret Invasion going on)

That's all I can recall, but I'm probably forgetting something.

What's weird is I didn't like the theme song the first couple of times I heard it, but it's grown on me.

I was like that with ironman armored adventures or whatever that cartoon was called at first as well... I think they slip sometype of brainwashing into the theme songs ... PS I miss that show as well ... @loll@

• 4 weeks later...