New Avengers Animated Series

JayC

the 90's one was undefendably aweful. It didn't seem to fit with the 90's marvel u or anything.

I'm worried because from what i hear Iron man will be in charge. I hope that Cap slowly takes overs the lead as he becomes accustomed to this time period. Ultimate avengers was amazing, too bad that could not have received more than one sequel. I don't like Fury in a wet-suit, but I love the references to punisher and man-thing. Over all i'm looking forward to it.

But wait... is disney xd a separate channel than disney or toon disney? It's hard to keep all that straight.

I am seriously looking forward to this more than I am the new Thor and Cap movies.

It looks like the Marvel Universe will finally be getting some good cartoons again. (I was a fan of the 90's X-men, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, Ironman, and even the short-lived Hulk and Silver Surfer shows... but the Avengers and X-men Evolution were aweful).

I am seriously looking forward to this more than I am the new Thor and Cap movies.

It looks like the Marvel Universe will finally be getting some good cartoons again. (I was a fan of the 90's X-men, Spiderman, Fantastic Four, Ironman, and even the short-lived Hulk and Silver Surfer shows... but the Avengers and X-men Evolution were aweful).

while i hated the idea of X-men evolution it was executed very well (same as wolverine and the x-men.) Hulk, fantastic four, and the first season of Iron man were almost unwatchable. (season 2 that got darker of Iron man was great!) I'm not really a fantastic four fan, and my real exposure to the hulk is through the old live action show (which admittedly is unwatchable last time i looked it up for nostalgia sake)

But i agree, this show has lots of promise.

DC always seemed to have better animated shows. There new toon also looks to have huge promise. It's a good time to be a nerd.

I laugh that they have a 616 nick fury but black @loll@ My only complaint is it looks a bit too cartoonie for my tastes ... But then I felt the same way about the most recent spiderman cartoon & wound up loving that @loll@ I'm going to give this one a chance it looks interesting & they seem to be touching a lot of key elements on this one we even have what looks like maria hill right off the bat ... & loki ... & the wreckers @loll@

while i hated the idea of X-men evolution it was executed very well (same as wolverine and the x-men.) Hulk, fantastic four, and the first season of Iron man were almost unwatchable. (season 2 that got darker of Iron man was great!) I'm not really a fantastic four fan, and my real exposure to the hulk is through the old live action show (which admittedly is unwatchable last time i looked it up for nostalgia sake)

But i agree, this show has lots of promise.

DC always seemed to have better animated shows. There new toon also looks to have huge promise. It's a good time to be a nerd.

Its going to take time for Marvel animation to catch up to DC... They heading in the right direction..

May I just say one word?.. Disney ... the animation is never going to "catch up" cause they want everything to be cute and for kids :P hence the really cartoonish style ...

• Like 1

I kind of doubt there will be figures based off of this cartoon .

Wow! How did HYDRA get Brainiac's old spaceship?

I've got to say... this looks great! This trailer impresses me for more than the Thor one. There's tons of comic accurate (or at least close enough for me) stuff in here. I'm really looking forward to it.

• Like 1

no Spidey WTF again @grumpy@

was that task master at 1:40?

Nick fury is once again black @hmmm@

why does Loki have lines around his eyes

Its 616 fury but black this time which I find most amusing ...

May I just say one word?.. Disney ... the animation is never going to "catch up" cause they want everything to be cute and for kids :P hence the really cartoonish style ...

Catch up to what exactly? Disney has been the industry leader in animation since they started, long before any of us were even born.

One word... Fantasia. Do yourself a favor and rent it. Then we'll talk about style and who needs to play catch up.

Disney isn't animating this series. Pretty much all of the animated shows they run are done by independent animation studios, hired under service work contracts.

The Disney name attached is NOT some kind of guarantee that any given animated cartoon is going to animated better than anything else.

This Avengers series will look more like the animation in recent series like Wolverine and the X-men, as it looks to being animated in Korea.

Catch up to what exactly? Disney has been the industry leader in animation since they started, long before any of us were even born.

One word... Fantasia. Do yourself a favor and rent it. Then we'll talk about style and who needs to play catch up.

Disney isn't animating this series. Pretty much all of the animated shows they run are done by independent animation studios, hired under service work contracts.

The Disney name attached is NOT some kind of guarantee that any given animated cartoon is going to animated better than anything else.

This Avengers series will look more like the animation in recent series like Wolverine and the X-men, as it looks to being animated in Korea.

So will there be figures ?

I think its a safe bet we'll see some, unless the show tanks in the ratings-which I suspect is unlikely.

Well , since it will be on Disney XD , the do not think that there will be . Because think about it . How many figures are out there that are based off of shows from Disney XD ? There is one . Naruto Shippuden has statues and mini statues and will be releasing articulated figures in the 4 inch scale .

I think its a safe bet we'll see some, unless the show tanks in the ratings-which I suspect is unlikely.

Well , since it will be on Disney XD , the do not think that there will be . Because think about it . How many figures are out there that are based off of shows from Disney XD ? There is one . Naruto Shippuden has statues and mini statues and will be releasing articulated figures in the 4 inch scale .

The show will be shown on more venues than just Disney XD, so its association to Disney XD isn't something that is going to prevent action figures being made.

Its 616 fury but black this time which I find most amusing ...

I 'm not a racist but Fury should be white to me this is Fury note: the scan is from TransformersNicholas_DumDum_Transformers.jpg

The show will be shown on more venues than just Disney XD, so its association to Disney XD isn't something that is going to prevent action figures being made.

What other venues , exactly ?

What other venues , exactly ?

Other cable channels and syndicated markets such as WGN, or KTLA could carry it. Example: Canada's Teletoon or YTV can be expected to carry it, and neither are Disney-affiliates.