DC Universe Online...

Nguyen_Dragon

Yes cjflan32 in a way, I would say it is like City of Heroes and Champions online only 1,000 time better. However I also look forward to the Star Wars: Old Republic MMORPG whenever they plan to release it. Although I doubt they will release it around the same time as DCU Online.

Yes cjflan32 in a way, I would say it is like City of Heroes and Champions online only 1,000 time better. However I also look forward to the Star Wars: Old Republic MMORPG whenever they plan to release it. Although I doubt they will release it around the same time as DCU Online.

I'd rather play as the World's Finest, but creating your own hero or villain is cool too.

• Like 1

I agree with Ganesha the same thing happened SW the Old Republic they show CGI trailers at the beginning but then when I actually saw a gameplay video, boy was I disappointed. Plus when MMOS are made based on existing licenses they don't tend be very successful let's hope this one is...

Am I the only old codger that doesn't give a hoot about stuff that isn't actually what you're going to be playing? Show folks the actual game, not a bunch of pre-rendered CGI shenanigans.

You are an old codget but that doesn't change the validity of your claim. I don't plan on buying this game just liked how awesome the trailer was. I always hate when they show the videos and not the game play.

Well I for one have never ever played a game that I was 100% satisfied with and am 100% certain I never will, and I have played a great many games. If companies don't sell the figures you necessarily want, or sell them how you want with the accessories and whatever else is complained about on several sites in any toy line then why would any of you even remotely get disappointed or surprised when something like a video game which is far more complex then plastic and rubber figures to be any different. Come now everyone lets not expect too much from these companies who only want to make the most money for doing as little work as possible, or the cheapest work possible.Hell I am just glad that they are even making this game and SWTOR.

That trailer is awesome, DC has always been and always will be the best, my man was hovering around the sun, I loved how they made him zoom around the earth like in Superman 1.

DC RULES!!!!!!!!!

you are on a roll, arent you?(lol) ...but when youre right...youre right!

I played this at last years comic con and also this years. I can't wait for this . I think this is the first game concel mmo. I heard that they actually have story lines written for the game plus events that constanly change game play and story. Last I head jim lee was on board with some dc comic writers and they are going to write a years worth of story line.

That trailer is awesome, DC has always been and always will be the best, my man was hovering around the sun, I loved how they made him zoom around the earth like in Superman 1.

DC RULES!!!!!!!!!

1, DC characters are just a step above all the others, Marvel characters don't have the iconic status as DC characters

2. DCUC, the cartoons are out of this world good.

that video was an awesome 6 mins, I wish they made a feature film like that.....awesome

• Like 1

Well like I say the DC Universe is the only true Universe, anything else is just Marvel.

DC RULES!!!!!!!!!

1, DC characters are just a step above all the others, Marvel characters don't have the iconic status as DC characters

that video was an awesome 6 mins, I wish they made a feature film like that.....awesome

A pack-in DVD would be best, 30 mins of sheer carnage!

Well like I say the DC Universe is the only true Universe, anything else is just Marvel.

Lets, edit that to: "Well like I say the DC Universe is the only true Universe, anything else is just Crap!"

In fairness, Steve Rogers is and always shall be Captain America!

All other Marvel is Craps crap.

Watching that, gave me ideas of a face-off, I'd never contemplated: Deathstroke vs Wonder Woman

I hated Flash' armor.

I have new respect for the C&C Metallo after that.

Batman, Wonder Woman, Lanterns, Superman, and Flash, at least should all come with interchangable gripping, fists for punching (Lantern for the ring use), and fist catching hands.

DC RULES!!!!!!!!!

A pack-in DVD would be best, 30 mins of sheer carnage!

Lets, edit that to: "Well like I say the DC Universe is the only true Universe, anything else is just Crap!"

In fairness, Steve Rogers is and always shall be Captain America!

All other Marvel is Craps crap.

Watching that, gave me ideas of a face-off, I'd never contemplated: Deathstroke vs Wonder Woman

I hated Flash' armor.

I have new respect for the C&C Metallo after that.

Batman, Wonder Woman, Lanterns, Superman, and Flash, at least should all come with interchangable gripping, fists for punching (Lantern for the ring use), and fist catching hands.

Dude, they really need to consider making that into a movie or at the very least a nice 30 min slugfest as was mentioned above. Amazing what you can pack in 6 mins, this video is sweet. I already downloaded it from youtube and have watched it like 12 times. It is weird though seeing the deaths of Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Superman in less than 6 mins. Not sure how Cyborg faired.

Seriously though people need to really get off that Marvel bandwagon. Marvel became their own worst idea and are like a celebrity past their prime but can't see past their old accomplishments. Yeah, Marvel was the ish in the late 80's into the early 90's but that success clouded and ruined them. While DC who was always better slumped those years they have learned, Marvel hasn't been good in ages, after Jim Lee's first few X books, it was like a boring teenage drama where the action never went anywhere. Marvel is all hype.......DC is where it was, and where it is...........DC FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys, dang double post..........anyway DC RULES!!!!!

I will make that proclamation when they get their act together and do JLA movie similar to what Marvel is doing with the Avengers...

Yeah I saw the tags for Captain America and Thor........the original avenger and I think Thor's was the mightiest avenger??

Come on man, if you had a choice as to who your protectors were.........would you want DC's cast of heroes and Marvel's? I am not sorry but I prefer the JLA to do a better job at protecting me than the Avengers. Think about it Superman to save you or any of the Avengers to save you...I wouldn't put Batman in the same category, for all his skills Gotham is a breeding ground for death from his rogues...lol.....they are the deadliest dudes in both marvel and dc.......Batman's rogues always seem to take a body with them.

Back to the movies, it seems DC is pushing that front now. Green Lantern, Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are being heavily pushed through, it's time to get in gear and push the movies out. Warner Brothers is a slack company man, think about it, any company that consistently doesn't put chapter options in their movies are whacked. Not one of the DC animated DVD movies as I can recall have chapter menus?

Sorry guys, dang double post..........anyway DC RULES!!!!!

I will make that proclamation when they get their act together and do JLA movie similar to what Marvel is doing with the Avengers...

I honestly don't want to see a Justice League movie.

Mainly because it will never overtake the cartoon.