Marvel Legends Returns!!!

Nguyen_Dragon

I'm interested to see how they are going to approach this. Starting over as a line or just a continuation after this break in time?

To me, there is no starting over. No matter what they do going forward, those old 6" figures still exist, and are still influencing people's buying decisions. If they want to make a new 70's/80's Hulk, that figure probably won't sell super well, since there are so many people who are happy with their Face Off Hulk. They will have to focus on characters that were not done or were poorly done in the old line.

They can call it a reboot, or a relaunch, or they can call it Al if they want to, but any 6" line is a continuation, not something new.

Really, the closest thing to a relaunch has already been done. They went from the BAF format to the two-pack format. That was a pretty major decision. All they are really talking about now, as far as I can tell, is simply making some new 6" figures.

Yeah , what I am doing is :

Yeah , I might as well .

prepare to be disappointed. they already stated they would redo characters that have been done in 6".

For newer collectors like me who want to get in to Marvel Legends , that is just fantastic news ! But the bad thing is , 2012 will take a while to finally come around . So new collectors will be waiting .

Consider this a warning & start SAVING UP $$$$ now a head of time so you all are not bitching about how damned broke you are from buying these things @loll@

Yeah... I started my ML fund... LOL

I'm interested to see how they are going to approach this. Starting over as a line or just a continuation after this break in time?

To me, there is no starting over. No matter what they do going forward, those old 6" figures still exist, and are still influencing people's buying decisions. If they want to make a new 70's/80's Hulk, that figure probably won't sell super well, since there are so many people who are happy with their Face Off Hulk. They will have to focus on characters that were not done or were poorly done in the old line.

They can call it a reboot, or a relaunch, or they can call it Al if they want to, but any 6" line is a continuation, not something new.

Really, the closest thing to a relaunch has already been done. They went from the BAF format to the two-pack format. That was a pretty major decision. All they are really talking about now, as far as I can tell, is simply making some new 6" figures.

prepare to be disappointed. they already stated they would redo characters that have been done in 6".

For newer collectors like me who want to get in to Marvel Legends , that is just fantastic news ! But the bad thing is , 2012 will take a while to finally come around . So new collectors will be waiting .

Consider this a warning & start SAVING UP $$$$ now a head of time so you all are not bitching about how damned broke you are from buying these things @loll@

I'm gonna hold off on mine for awhile Transformers toys come first for me

I've collected Marvel Legends since Toy biz and I'm cool with redos, hell maybe I'll like them better than the old ones, like new ML black widow is a million times better than large neck toy biz ml black widow.

My 2 favorite Hulks are Marvel Select and the the face-off, but the 2 pack one looks like it might take the face-off's place. It looks kind of the like the red hulk type body, which I loved cuz of the detail and articulation.

Can't wait cuz by then I'll probably have all the DCU I wanted.

And the new Deadpool looks cool also , because Hasbro improved the sculpting .

He looks very good, and I'm going to buy him for sure, but he's usually a bit taller and more buff in the comics. I don't see why they didn't use the Punisher/Fury body for him. But that's nit picking really, it seems to be a very well done figure that's coming. I hate how the TB one doesn't hold his gear, because of the dumb hand hinge.

I do think the new one should come with a swappable head, but again, not a huge deal.

I just hope that Hasbro learns from their past mistakes and makes some great product. Don't really care about BAF's right now, or even movie figs, but if they gives us villains, BRING IT ON!!!

Can''t wait to get that Frost Giant!!!

I second that. I can't think of many heroes that are high on my want list besides FA Storm, but villains, I could list them all day.

And the new Deadpool looks cool also , because Hasbro improved the sculpting .

He looks very good, and I'm going to buy him for sure, but he's usually a bit taller and more buff in the comics. I don't see why they didn't use the Punisher/Fury body for him. But that's nit picking really, it seems to be a very well done figure that's coming. I hate how the TB one doesn't hold his gear, because of the dumb hand hinge.

I do think the new one should come with a swappable head, but again, not a huge deal.

yeah, it looks like they used the quicksilver body for him and in my experience the figure is either pushing out his chest too much or hunched over.

Yeah , what I am doing is :

Yeah , I might as well .

Consider this a warning & start SAVING UP $$$$ now a head of time so you all are not bitching about how damned broke you are from buying these things guitar.gif

seconded

this might be the first time since Face Off series 1 that i will actually get all three sets of 2-packs.

Yeah there are some character repeats, but for Valkyrie, Warpath, the new Black Widow, and even the Winter Soldier are worth it.

Will they do a second set with the Constrictor, anyone else?

• 5 weeks later...

i'm hoping they bring back Marvel Legends with a bang.

something like this:

Wave 1

Enchantress

Deathbird

Sauron

Polaris

Silver Samuria

Gladiator

Baron Mordo

Tiger Shark

Wave 2

Tombstone

Chameleon

Blastaar

Terrax

Piabok

Firelord

Radioactive man

Attuma

Wave 3

Maverick

Kane

Random

Blink

Sunspot

Snowbird

Medusa

Lady Sif

Wave 4

White Tiger

Caliban

Deaths Head II

Stryfe

Blizzard

Excutioner

Whirlwind

Grey Gargoyle

(with an Ultimo BAF)

Wave 5

(with a Surtur BAF)

Odin

Balder

Kurse

Fandral

Hogun

Volstagg

Hela

Ulik

Wave 6

Lilandra

Vulcan

Corsair

Raza

Ch'od

Korvus

A-Bomb

Red She-hulk

Wave 7

Magik

Hope

Mettle

Elixir

Spider-girl

Drax

Shard

Wave 8

AOA Sinster

AOA Forge

AOA Colssus

AOA Angel

AOA Storm

AOA Banshee

AOA Quicksilver

AOA Bishop

wishful thinking i now,and if they did all of this in 2012 it would be an incredible start.

• 3 weeks later...

something like this:

Wave 1

Enchantress

Deathbird

Sauron

Polaris

Silver Samuria

Gladiator

Baron Mordo

Tiger Shark

Wave 2

Tombstone

Chameleon

Blastaar

Terrax

Piabok

Firelord

Radioactive man

Attuma

Wave 3

Maverick

Kane

Random

Blink

Sunspot

Snowbird

Medusa

Lady Sif

Wave 4

White Tiger

Caliban

Deaths Head II

Stryfe

Blizzard

Excutioner

Whirlwind

Grey Gargoyle

(with an Ultimo BAF)

Wave 5

(with a Surtur BAF)

Odin

Balder

Kurse

Fandral

Hogun

Volstagg

Hela

Ulik

Wave 6

Lilandra

Vulcan

Corsair

Raza

Ch'od

Korvus

A-Bomb

Red She-hulk

Wave 7

Magik

Hope

Mettle

Elixir

Spider-girl

Drax

Shard

Wave 8

AOA Sinster

AOA Forge

AOA Colssus

AOA Angel

AOA Storm

AOA Banshee

AOA Quicksilver

AOA Bishop

wishful thinking i now,and if they did all of this in 2012 it would be an incredible start.

Great list!!! Lets Hope!!!

something like this:

Wave 1

Enchantress

Deathbird

Sauron

Polaris

Silver Samuria

Gladiator

Baron Mordo

Tiger Shark

Wave 2

Tombstone

Chameleon

Blastaar

Terrax

Piabok

Firelord

Radioactive man

Attuma

Wave 3

Maverick

Kane

Random

Blink

Sunspot

Snowbird

Medusa

Lady Sif

Wave 4

White Tiger

Caliban

Deaths Head II

Stryfe

Blizzard

Excutioner

Whirlwind

Grey Gargoyle

(with an Ultimo BAF)

Wave 5

(with a Surtur BAF)

Odin

Balder

Kurse

Fandral

Hogun

Volstagg

Hela

Ulik

Wave 6

Lilandra

Vulcan

Corsair

Raza

Ch'od

Korvus

A-Bomb

Red She-hulk

Wave 7

Magik

Hope

Mettle

Elixir

Spider-girl

Drax

Shard

Wave 8

AOA Sinster

AOA Forge

AOA Colssus

AOA Angel

AOA Storm

AOA Banshee

AOA Quicksilver

AOA Bishop

There are a few in there I would surely want.

can i get a scarlet spider you know the $50 kb toys exclusive and a mix of the kb sm2099 articulation with the ml color design and a crazy spiderham

bloodshed and the prowler, brother voodoo, hybrid, joshia x, modern luke cage, maggot even though he's dead, night thrasher, shard even though she too is dead which means ghost/phasing shard one can be chase, T'Chaka, those would make me happy