2010 DC Panel

Wheeljack35

so, did anyone noticed the taller, thinner Sinestro?

so it does exist. i cant find the picture anymore. it was sinestro and a jordan figure i saw somewhere but i cant find it anymore. i thought i was to tired last night that i imagined things. lol

Yeah DCUC is on fire with these new figures. Not as good as Hasbro's new Marvel Legends but still great. Riddler, Jason Todd and Bane are must haves.

Your a total ass nugget,

If I am alive I will own ALL!!!!!

Hey, SP, dont take away his security blanket.....when your team only shows you 6 figures in 2 years, you gotta make yourself feel better about not getting any "new" news somehow.

Hahaha....messed up. @loll@

Wow, now that is friggin awesome, the Legion is going to be in a set instead of sprinkled into waves!!! Thank goodness!!! Good for u Legion fans, great for us non fans!!!! Now is this a certain fact??

Not a Legion fan?

Same here.

Neither an I there were too many "kids" to follow

Wow, now that is friggin awesome, the Legion is going to be in a set instead of sprinkled into waves!!! Thank goodness!!! Good for u Legion fans, great for us non fans!!!! Now is this a certain fact??

Not a Legion fan?

Same here.

Neither an I there were too many "kids" to follow

In they're names or because they're teenagers?

Yeah DCUC is on fire with these new figures. Not as good as Hasbro's new Marvel Legends but still great. Riddler, Jason Todd and Bane are must haves.

Your a total ass nugget,

If I am alive I will own ALL!!!!!

Hey, SP, dont take away his security blanket.....when your team only shows you 6 figures in 2 years, you gotta make yourself feel better about not getting any "new" news somehow.

LMBO, your right

anyone else notice that they said the gl classics will be 6 figures a wave plus the c&c but they showed 7 for wave 1. wonder if the 2 sinestro corp will be 50/50

Are you counting this ?..

http://i.toynewsi.co...ze=800&start=80

If you look it says it is the build a figure so its not a actual figure you can buy ...

& if you are counting this

http://i.toynewsi.co...e=800&start=100

Its too small to be a figure of its own its most likely some kind of bonus throw in

they showed 7 figures:

1. kyle rayner

2. sc mongul

3. black hand

4. manhunter robot

5. sc low

6. sc maash

7. black lantern abin sur

plus the c&c arkillo

Low and Maash are the same figure. They have interchangeable heads and, I think, hands.

Can anyone even view the pages, not since 3 o clock yesterday have I been able to view any of the pages with the pictures from the Con. I open a page, the headlines comes up and then a blank page....what is wrong with this site or is it just me?

Yup its slow for me to sometimes, its always like this its simply everyone hitting the site up for the news & looking at the pics boging it down :)

I love the look of dick grayson's version of robin. Quick question, is the second version of robin is jason todd ?

it sure looks like jason todd to me

If I remember right I think Jason had a green mask not black in the comics. But it's been so long send he was around before Joker Kill him that I forget if he had green or black.

Is it me or dose Merman look blue and not green?

Merman-1.jpg

Apparently Colossal Boy will be BAF-sized. That makes the value better IMO...gonna be one big box. Oh, and I just noticed Matter-Eater Lad's headsculpt, nice touch.

anyone else notice that they said the gl classics will be 6 figures a wave plus the c&c but they showed 7 for wave 1. wonder if the 2 sinestro corp will be 50/50

Are you counting this ?..

http://i.toynewsi.co...ze=800&start=80

If you look it says it is the build a figure so its not a actual figure you can buy ...

& if you are counting this

http://i.toynewsi.co...e=800&start=100

Its too small to be a figure of its own its most likely some kind of bonus throw in

they showed 7 figures:

1. kyle rayner

2. sc mongul

3. black hand

4. manhunter robot

5. sc low

6. sc maash

7. black lantern abin sur

plus the c&c arkillo

Low and Maash are the same figure. They have interchangeable heads and, I think, hands.

that makes sense. it would need the hands as well tho. of course i still got to buy 7 figures to display them both.

Merman.jpg

I think he's suppose to be that way. He was like that in one of the first mini-comics.

I founf this on matty collectors FB page

34782_1429293064421_1595675249_1029700_3078547_n.jpg

Plus his feet are yellow

On mine his feet are green like the rest of his body

collection.jpg

Nice update Spider. I know how long it must of took you to make that new look. It takes me a long time to fine the right characters and the right photos and then to place them in there right places.

Merman.jpg

I think he's suppose to be that way. He was like that in one of the first mini-comics.

Plus his feet are yellow

Thanks for letting me know Wheel and Capt. I should of figure that they would change the He-Man figures a little bit like they did with Skeletor.

so, did anyone noticed the taller, thinner Sinestro?

so it does exist. i cant find the picture anymore. it was sinestro and a jordan figure i saw somewhere but i cant find it anymore. i thought i was to tired last night that i imagined things. lol

gl.jpg

Merman.jpg

Plus his feet are yellow

Thanks for letting me know Wheel and Capt. I should of figure that they would change the He-Man figures a little bit like they did with Skeletor.

He would be cool as a one of Merman's soldiers but since I allready have that same Aquaman I won't get it

Merman.jpg

Plus his feet are yellow

He would be cool as a one of Merman's soldiers but since I allready have that same Aquaman I won't get it

Well this gives me a second change to get this Aquaman send I miss out on him in wave 2 of the DCUC series.