2010 DC Panel

Wheeljack35

You know, I'm actually warming up to that Creeper(or Kreeper as they're calling him). He looks bizarre...but it works.

And is that Bane 2-up in proportion with the other 2-ups? He looks about the same size as Black Hand and the rest.

I will buy atleast 2 Legion sets even if they are $200 a piece!

My only concern is that they only had one female figure in the set(in a team with alot of female characters) and alot of the most popular characters. I hope this is a hit and we get a second one!

From looking close up on Robin,Kyle and As. Batman they look like they got new hands for them it looks like they can move by the wrist of there hands. I really like the look on Riddle and the look on Creepers fase is funny it's like he is about to do some kind of a prank to Mercury.

I found another link to new pictures of the figures that are on display

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?mode=album&album=2010_SDCC%2FMattel%2FDC_Universe

Awesome....thanks!

I will buy atleast 2 Legion sets even if they are $200 a piece!

My only concern is that they only had one female figure in the set(in a team with alot of female characters) and alot of the most popular characters. I hope this is a hit and we get a second one!

This Legion set has absolutely made the convention for me. It's hard to imagine any announcement that could come close to this.

In thinking about a second twelve pack, my initial concern is having enough Legion heavy hitters to carry and fill out another big set like this. Then again... a classic Supergirl could anchor a second twelve pack. Then throw in...

Mon-El

Sun Boy

Shadow Lass

Phantom Girl

Element Lad

Star Boy

Bouncing Boy

Duo Damsel

Ferro Lad

Invisible Kid

Shrinking Violet.

has JJ notified anybody yet about their SDCC requests?

LOL hes still at the con give him time you most likely won't find out anything until after the convention :D Odds are you got nothing to worry about though either way

LOL hes still at the con give him time you most likely won't find out anything until after the convention :D Odds are you got nothing to worry about though either way

He has posted his huge hauls on Facebook :P

well i gave him my money for plastic man before Con so now I play the waiting game

ROBIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally my classic favorite team will be complete!!!! The caped crusader and the boy wonder!!!!!! 0_0

Wow, now that is friggin awesome, the Legion is going to be in a set instead of sprinkled into waves!!! Thank goodness!!! Good for u Legion fans, great for us non fans!!!! Now is this a certain fact??

Wow, now that is friggin awesome, the Legion is going to be in a set instead of sprinkled into waves!!! Thank goodness!!! Good for u Legion fans, great for us non fans!!!! Now is this a certain fact??

Not a Legion fan?

Not a Legion fan?

Same here.

From looking close up on Robin,Kyle and As. Batman they look like they got new hands for them it looks like they can move by the wrist of there hands. I really like the look on Riddle and the look on Creepers fase is funny it's like he is about to do some kind of a prank to Mercury.

Mercury and Creeper have the new hands too it looks.

that Robin is great... and finally.. FINALLY.. double knees and elbows!

it looks like double knees will become the standard soon.. and double elbows will go to guys that need it

i love mattel, i want all the lantern's they look so great. every figure looks awesome. not a legion fan either but the figs look great. robin has realy big arm's for my taste but why not. cant wait for hex, riddler and more metal men. great great great. oh and what's a marvel legend? are they still doing them??? lol lol lol. i always see them on display but they never come out. lol

Not a Legion fan?

Same here.

Its never too late to become one...

Yeah DCUC is on fire with these new figures. Not as good as Hasbro's new Marvel Legends but still great. Riddler, Jason Todd and Bane are must haves.

Your a total ass nugget,

If I am alive I will own ALL!!!!!

Hey, SP, dont take away his security blanket.....when your team only shows you 6 figures in 2 years, you gotta make yourself feel better about not getting any "new" news somehow.