Stallone blames Batman...

yojoebro82

I think Stallone should make a Batman movie based on what Bruce Wayne's life would be like when he's really old and hadn't been Batman for years.

Dark Knight Returns?

I've been waiting to see the expendables since I first heard of the idea in April of 09'. I really, really, REALLY hope NECA gets the toyline and goes articulation crazy with it. Though I would rather have 6 inch scale articulated versions of these actors in their more popular roles (the transporter, the one, John M.F-ing Rambo, Dutch (or John Matrix) , John McLane, Jack Conrad [steve Austin in the Condemned], etc). In fact, I think that someone, somewhere should make an Action Movie heroes line (in 6 inch scale, cuz most of us don't have the kind of money Hot Toys wants for a single figure lying around). We could gets Riggs and Murtaugh (and Joshua), Snake Plissken, Steven Seagal, Chow Yun Fat, Chuck Norris, Charles Bronson, even American Ninja!! Anyone else ever want this or am I crazy? Why has this not been done yet?

i join ya on this. i always wanted a line like this but i guess it will cost to much. just think about all the actor licenses they have to buy. lol lol.

I'm all for "slightly off" versions with new names. It could be a whole new IP, only without a cartoon or comic to go with it (those exist, right?). After all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

• 2 weeks later...

Stallone almost killed himself making Expendables...

He knows what he talks about.