Next years SDCC exclusive?

revsears

Exclusives are a mixed bag for me. Sometimes we get something i know we wouldn't get at retail and i like that. But i don't like the extra cost! SDCC however is not so bad.

I think Old Snake from the transformer episode would be a nice addition. Or maybe something that didn't get produced, like city strike scarlet. But that may not have the recognition needed to drive sales. Maybe a female trooper or a minority colored trooper? Or even a what if ... etc. was was a female? Like a female Duke (dutchess?) and/ or CC. Okay that last one might be too gimmicky.

They could go with General Colton as he appeared in DDP. The general's attire could be reused down the line. That would probably be pic after an old snake CC.

I think an official version of the one of the canadian chars would be nice, but would that be too much legal trouble?

I just hope they avoid the fridge! CC in a Destro's Business suit would be nice, but it's too soon for that.

Does it have to be a figure? I for one would love to see a G.I. Joe Headquarters exclusivee. (Especially since there's zero chance we'll get one at retail.) soupson.gif

but that would make it too expensive wouldn't it? just look at what the AT vehicles cost!

A REALLY well done Baroness? I could think up a few ideas...

although i'm not sure which way your going with this :) Maybe. One with the resolute nogging, with better hair (one of the two of those, the head or the hair looks too big, i just can't decide which one in till i see it in person) but with good thin classic removable glasses.

random thought... how about finally giving us a 1:18 cobra throne? it would be more expensive than a normal figure, but not as expensive as a vehicle or real playset.

Give us it along with a Battle Corps looking black cobra commander with a couple of heads to swap out (hooded, faceplate, maybe even the weird "pharoh" one, just for fun).

or going with that Baroness idea, about including a chain leash and a re-release of that ravage that came with Hound. I saw a statue and artwork like that. It was awesome and i'd love to have the combo in figure form. it would also cross pollinate.

geez... I don't think it has to be any crazy oddball character choice like they have been doing (pimp daddy Destro, CC in a suit, Sgt.Slaughter)..

I would be happy if they just gave us a classic RAH figure that they haven't done yet.. since now we are only getting POC stuff and not 25th/classic era figures.

I would be plenty happy with a RAH Airtight in the 25th structure.. or something like that, since they won't give us one at retail.

but if it has to continue to be special figures, maybe the "create your own" Joe would be cool.