Added 4th Adventure team member

Looks good!

I had thought about buying an extra as well, just to make the missing SEA Adventurer...

at-ce-seaadventurer-figure-box.jpg

Could even work in the Black Adventurer..

at-ce-adventurer-figure-b.jpg

Looks great! I've wanted to give this a shot with some other figures how would you rate the difficulty and cost? Looking forward to seeing your future additions!

Thanks for all the great replies!!

I just purchased a starter kit at Hobby Lobby and it had the RTV silicone rubber to make the mold the cups and sticks for measuring and mixing and the two part resin for molding. The investment was around $30 bucks Cost= Average investment.

As far as setting up It took about 1 hour to figure out how I wanted to mold the part. 4 hours to make the mold and let the mold set up. Molding to about 40 minutes playing around to get the mix at it's minimum so no to waste alot of resin. All together about 6 hours to paintable parts. The resign is also easy to cut, sand, and drill by hand. Difficulty from 1-10 I put it at about 3. I would highly recommend you try this at least once.

I had thought about buying an extra as well, just to make the missing SEA Adventurer...

Sea Adventurer is coming. I know because a good friend accidentally got one in his AT Commander/Dr Venom set, in place of the AT Commander. The Sea Adventurer is coming with a "Sea Wolf" sub in the second wave of this collectors line.

Looks great! I've wanted to give this a shot with some other figures how would you rate the difficulty and cost? Looking forward to seeing your future additions!

Thanks for all the great replies!!

I just purchased a starter kit at Hobby Lobby and it had the RTV silicone rubber to make the mold the cups and sticks for measuring and mixing and the two part resin for molding. The investment was around $30 bucks Cost= Average investment.

As far as setting up It took about 1 hour to figure out how I wanted to mold the part. 4 hours to make the mold and let the mold set up. Molding to about 40 minutes playing around to get the mix at it's minimum so no to waste alot of resin. All together about 6 hours to paintable parts. The resign is also easy to cut, sand, and drill by hand. Difficulty from 1-10 I put it at about 3. I would highly recommend you try this at least once.

That sounds really encouraging. I've always wanted custom cast stuff but can't afford others work usually. or at least can't justify it.

Very nice!