Where have the veterans gone?

RoyalZarak

Oh well I'm not planning on closing shop any time soon and also just want to clarify above. I don't like the term Veterans as stated above but I do very much appreciate all of you guys who visit us here and have been doing so for years. There are a lot of frustrating things I have to deal with in this job but one of the great things is seeing you guys, many of you who were like teenagers when you first came here now all grown up with jobs and families and stuff. Its great to know this site and these boards could be apart of your lives even if its in some small way, and it's always great when I get to meet you all at cons and stuff and put faces to the names ect ect (just ask Tom-1). I have never pretended to think what we do here on ENI is earth changing stuff or that we do Pulitzer prize journalism, but if I've been able to help you all enjoy this hobby more in some way, then I know i've done my job which always feels good. So my thanks to you all for making this one of your Cyber home all these year or even if your new to the site.

If it makes you feel any better since I found this site its been the only site I go to for toy news :)

Are there any assassins creed fans that know anything about Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood?.. Last I looked into it it seemed like it was only going to be a multiplayer VS type game which seemed stupid to me ... Has this changed at all or ?.. Currently looking up stuff on youtube maybeone of the videos will answer my questions ...

I wouldn't necessarily call myself a veteran, as my post count would indicate otherwise. I did however join these forums a very long time ago. I simply haven't been on the last 4 years because of college. I am finally about to graduate, so maybe I will be on more. Who knows.

Things have been rough for me as of late

Me too Mike... REALLY rough.

I haven't posted much for a while now because I just kinda lost my interest in pretty much everything (a girl stole my passion for life :) ) ... lol... but things are getting better.

but I still check in everyday and post a little bit...

hope things turn around for you bro

I wouldn't necessarily call myself a veteran, as my post count would indicate otherwise. I did however join these forums a very long time ago. I simply haven't been on the last 4 years because of college. I am finally about to graduate, so maybe I will be on more. Who knows.

Now go get that badass job and buy lots of toys... Thats what I did... LOL

I haven't posted much for a while now because I just kinda lost my interest in pretty much everything (a girl stole my passion for life :) ) ... lol... but things are getting better.

Yea for me it's been health reasons for me, but I'm really feeling good these days, and found a great job and getting back on my feet. I'll be on again cause I miss the site, but my interest has been gong down too only because I just don't see anything that catches my eye really.

Hope things turn around for you too bro. If ya got facebook or AIM send me a message with your profile and we can stay in touch

Long Story I had to forget my ex and it was eating away at me so I joined message boards to get my mind off of her and it did help me

@loll@ I remember when I stumbled on this forum looking for news about if anyone found any new Marvel legends, I

remember telling my girlfriend (my wife now) that how these nerds would take pics of their toys and some in action poseses and post them on the site......and now I post pics like every week, man I'm such a nerd :D .

My frist Marvel legends toy was the Hulkbuster Iron Man, and my first baf was the Sentinal, and correct me if I'm wrong but is'nt "mandolorian30" pixel Dan? I saw him at Comic con. I wonder what happened to ML Hunter, I traded with him years ago and just recently looked up an old topic and saw that he was kick out, I wonder for what? also supreemqueen?

Here I thought you were just mad at me for overreactin' to your request to remove a nasty animated gif. in the boob thread debacle?? @smilepunch@

OK..I said it, I was a jerk!

Anyway, hope both you guys get back onto a better situation than what you're dealing with now. The relationship woes pretty much suck, been there too many times, and too old to worry about it much anymore.

hope those of you that are having a roug time get past it. I know i've had some really rough times while on the board, and for the most part of i've just not mentioned it so I honestly i have no idea just how many of you might read this going through something w/ a relationship job or personal nature. I do wish you the best though and can say from personal experience you will be surprised at just how much you can survive and get past!

@loll@ I remember when I stumbled on this forum looking for news about if anyone found any new Marvel legends, I

remember telling my girlfriend (my wife now) that how these nerds would take pics of their toys and some in action poseses and post them on the site......and now I post pics like every week, man I'm such a nerd :D .

My frist Marvel legends toy was the Hulkbuster Iron Man, and my first baf was the Sentinal, and correct me if I'm wrong but is'nt "mandolorian30" pixel Dan? I saw him at Comic con. I wonder what happened to ML Hunter, I traded with him years ago and just recently looked up an old topic and saw that he was kick out, I wonder for what? also supreemqueen?

I saw his youtube name... But didnt think that was Pixel Dan... I dont think he been posting here for some time...

correct me if I'm wrong but is'nt "mandolorian30" pixel Dan? I saw him at Comic con.

I saw his youtube name... But didnt think that was Pixel Dan... I dont think he been posting here for some time...

Ya, he hasn't posted here for a while. I remember him when he was trying to make a name for himself a a luchador in Mid-west Illinois (where I'm from). He did good enough. :D ...but I haven't heard if he is still into it or not.

sorry to hear ya'll have been having some problems... :( Hope it gets better, Asap! If you have any girl problems, feel free to message me... I'd love to try and help! :)

I'm an old-timer. Of sorts. My eighth anniversary is coming up in a little under a month. I originally found this site when G.I. Joe was re-released back in the first of the decade. From there I got into He-Man 200X, Marvel Legends, back into Star Wars... and realized my Peter Pan complex was permanent.

I've never been much of a Chatty-Cathy as my post count surely shows, and I mostly read and lurk. I do like to occasionally chime in when the time is right. My only regret is not interjecting more often and actually becoming someone that is known. Suppose I can do that over the next eight years.