Smallville Season 10 Discussion Thread

Bespin refugee

I agree I wasn't expecting Brainiac to play the nice guy but it was a great episode, especially when Clark is transported to the future. He finally gets to see what and who he becomes, so maybe now he'll stop acting like Anakin Skywalker (Whiner)

Tonight's episode (Friday October 29th) was not great but it was so so. I didn't really care for the whole misguided Amish type theme. However I did enjoy seeing ole Alexander telling Tess that his name wasn't Alexander but Lex, that was cool. Hopefully next weeks episode will be more entertaining.

• 2 weeks later...

Been catching up on smallivlle season 10 thanks to my new computer! So far I'm liking it better than the last season. I'm down with the fact that Lois knows Clark's secret even before he's Superman, it works for THIS continuity. The fact that she apparently figured it out a long time ago gives her credit for having a brain of her own.

They cut out Chloe, who I never had a problem with, but last season she really became dead weight when they chose to do nothing but keep her at Watchtower typing on a computer.

I really hope they can get Rosenboum back as Lex, even if it's just for the last episode. Darksied is cool but he's not a "Superman" villian, IMO. If anything they should have saved Callum Blue (who KILLED IT as Zod) for this last season.

I enjoyed this episode a lot tonight. It was good to see Lois brought into the fold completely now. On top of that I enjoyed seeing Aquaman and it was a nice treat to have Mera as well. Boy if Aquaman could only see how his future is gonna turn out with her.:)

• 2 weeks later...

I wish we got to see evil Clark in action,not just the aftermath of what he did. Now,is that original Lionel or parallel Lionel at the end there?

That was the parallel Lionel. If you don't remember the original was killed by Lex in season 7.

Anyways I watched last nights episode after skipping out on so many. Damn this season has been pretty mediocre. Honestly it is almost as bad as the 4th season.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Booster Gold & Blue Beetle Come To Smallville

The CW Pushes 'Smallville,' 'Supernatural' Returns To February 4th

On Friday, January 28, (8:00-9:00 p.m.) an encore of The Vampire Diaries episode titled "The Descent" will air in place of the previously announced Smallville episode titled "Collateral."

Wed., Feb 2nd - "Icarus" [Repeat] (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

Fri., Feb. 4th - "Collateral" (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

Fri., Feb. 11th - "Beacon" - (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

• 3 weeks later...

This season is becoming way too convoluted, more so than usual. You have Chloe with the Suicide Squad, you have Darkseid, you have General Wilson and the VRA, you have clone Lex (who apparently has super dense skin as of last night's episode), and alternate Earth Lionel. I mean, I get it, it's the final season so they want to make it grandiose. I just wish they would either knock out a distraction or two in the next coming weeks or tie it all in as one big Darkseid plot.

On a side note, how many people laughed at the ridiculous Matrix rip off on Collateral?