Iron Man Movie, 6 inch figure checklist?

BlackLantern

Doesn't toynewsi have a checklist?

Step 1. Go to the banner at the top of this website. Click on "Marvel"

Step 2. Look at the left side of the screen. Click on "Database"

Step 3. Click on "Iron Man"

Step 4. Click on "Iron Man" (as opposed to Iron Man 2)

Step 5. Scroll down and look at all the pretty pictures of the different waves. Click on those that amuse or interest you.

... Like from the first movie ?.. Cause for the second there is only 3

Um, in my original post at the top it says in the first post that I am looking for the checklist for the first movie, so yes, from the first movie. And for the 2nd movie, there are actually 6 if you include the TRU 3 pack of re-paints.

Doesn't toynewsi have a checklist?

Step 1. Go to the banner at the top of this website. Click on "Marvel"

Step 2. Look at the left side of the screen. Click on "Database"

Step 3. Click on "Iron Man"

Step 4. Click on "Iron Man" (as opposed to Iron Man 2)

Step 5. Scroll down and look at all the pretty pictures of the different waves. Click on those that amuse or interest you.

Thanks. I checked this out and saw that they do not have a full list. I am looking for a list with all of the variants such as the gold Mark 1, blue Iron Monger, etc. They are also missing alot of regular figures that are not variants, such as the Heavy Artillary armor and a few others.

There were so many rare figures, it seems a complete checklist does not exist.

Yeah, after I perused thier "database, I realized it was far from complete. My bad.

I found a website called www.collector-actionfigure.com

To be honest, the layout completely sucks there, as the more you go into the database, the more cluttered the page is and the actual list is scrunched into a tiny box, but I think their list is pretty complete. They have pics for most of them, but heres the list they have

Battle Monger

Capt. America Armor

Hot Zone Armor

Prototype

Repulsor Power

Stealth

Atmospheric Diving Armor

Heavy Artillery

Mark 1

Mark 2

Mark 3

Repulsor Red prototype

Satellite

Subterranean

Iron Manger (Blue)

Iron Manger (Opening Cockpit)

Iron Monger (Super Fist Smash)

Titanium Man

Tony Stark Snap-on Armor

Torpedo

Yeah, after I perused thier "database, I realized it was far from complete. My bad.

I found a website called www.collector-actionfigure.com

To be honest, the layout completely sucks there, as the more you go into the database, the more cluttered the page is and the actual list is scrunched into a tiny box, but I think their list is pretty complete. They have pics for most of them, but heres the list they have

Battle Monger

Capt. America Armor

Hot Zone Armor

Prototype

Repulsor Power

Stealth

Atmospheric Diving Armor

Heavy Artillery

Mark 1

Mark 2

Mark 3

Repulsor Red prototype

Satellite

Subterranean

Iron Manger (Blue)

Iron Manger (Opening Cockpit)

Iron Monger (Super Fist Smash)

Titanium Man

Tony Stark Snap-on Armor

Torpedo

The variants include:

Gold Mark 1

The Satellite Armor came is silver and white

Iron Monger (1st release) also came with 2 different colors, red and blue chest plate

The Tony Stark with the snap on armor was available in both the Mark 2 and Mark 3 armors.