BotCon 2010 - Images of Convention Exclusives

Wheeljack35

Pure Win!

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/7/3/8/6/3/dsc01340_1277434222.jpg

Trying to figure out what this is suppose to be ...

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/7/3/8/6/3/dsc01347_1277434380.jpg

Its like devastator combined & had a seizure at the same time! @loll@

& whats the point of this display ?

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/7/3/8/6/3/dsc01326_1277434060.jpg

Oh never mind! is it the voice actors that are at the con & the characters they played?!... If so that is kind of cool

Powercore stuff: They look ok, from what I've seen. I don't like the clear plastic "mini-cons". I mean are they real? Are they holograms? Back in Energon the "Energon weapons" were clear because they were literally energon created weapons.

Rodimus Minor: Nice. One interesting factor about these late addition Animated toys is that they could have easily played down the "cartoony" aspects and thrown them into the Classics line.

Ironhide: A repaint of Ratchet? There's a shock. Actually, I think the mold, though the mold is pretty crappy, works better as Ironhide then Ratchet. Ratchet's Earth mode is an ambulance, sure, but his Cybertronian mode makes no sense. I would have pictured him as a flatbed or tow truck or something. Not this.

Sideways Sneak Attack: Hey Hasbro, why not add more insult to injury buy giving us a LEGENDS size Elita-1 (or whichever of the bike chicks we are missing). Sideways wasn't any good the first two times they used the mold. And, man, this guy gets a lot of reuse for someone that died within the first 5 minutes of the movie.

Desert Ruins Brawl: I wonder if they fixed the problems in the Brawl mold. Doubt it. And, is it just me, or is a dude with whips going to get his but kicked by a tank? One thing I do like about these sets is that pairing the Legends size figures with the Deluxe gives us a more accurate scale representation. That's cool.

Bombing Run Battle: I've got enough Bumblebees. And if I really wanted, I can pick up Legends Grindor. Interestingly enough, what I said just above, they completly screwed up here. Would have made more sense to use Voyager Grindor and Legends Bumblebee here...wouldn't it?

G1 Devastator Legends repaint: Not that good to begin with. The only saving grace is that they are ACTUAL triplechangers, unlike that $100 monstrosity. G1 colors? Not a "must have" just because of that. Pass.

Rampage Among the Ruins: Oh yeah, milk it baby!

Are Grimlock and the Seacons going to be exclusives somewhere?

OK since my last thread was deleted

http://tformers.com/tfcc.php

and here are more images

There are a few pics not showing up.

MP Grimlock is TOYSRUS exclusive... No details on the Seacons yet...

I am guessing they will be TOYSRUS exclusive also...

At least Hasbro gave Animated Ironhide a new head... Now we need to know when they come out... What about Thundercracker and Blackout?...

As I said on the last thread before it was deleted I think that the seascons might ne Walmart

Why?The box it comes in is the same as the MP boxes

BUT I may be wrong

I dig the repaint of movie Scattorshot as Firetrap for some reason.. not sure if its enough to buy it though.

The con exclusive Rapido pisses me of.. because I want it. Rapido was one of the few G2 toys I actually had.

Wooo Generations Dirge! One more to go! Wooo WFC Soundwave and Megatron! Woooo Huffer and Seaspray! Wooo Red Alert!

Big ol' "meh" for the Powercore 5-pack combiners.

Hopefully there will be some further Generations revelations during the slideshows. Come on WFC Warpath!!

that blue Fallen repaint looks cool maybe Cryotek and he has his spear excellent.

please tell me they are reissuing the G2 Starscream I have long sought after that toy.

I'm really digging the scout class and PCC not to mention several deluxe figures mostly Generations.

I just got home from avery long day at Disney where Is started at Botcon and ended it athe this site of Star Wars Weekends

I hav videos and photos to show ll so be patient I am tired and may not get it all on tinight

The Seacons look nice and the back box shows all 6 of them. Hopefully, Hasbro doesn't make any modification to the weapon or mold. The chrome sword looks great. I will definitely be getting one if there's no change.

MP Grimlock is TOYSRUS exclusive... No details on the Seacons yet...

I am guessing they will be TOYSRUS exclusive also...

At least Hasbro gave Animated Ironhide a new head... Now we need to know when they come out... What about Thundercracker and Blackout?...

As I said on the last thread before it was deleted I think that the seascons might ne Walmart

Why?The box it comes in is the same as the MP boxes

BUT I may be wrong

I think you're probably right about the Seacons since the packaging is a match for Wal-scream/warp. I'd be more surprised though to see the green Dev wind up at Walmart since they just had the regular one not long ago at all (and Clearanced in some places) - maybe that packaging was just too convenient.

I was actually looking forward to the green version of the Legends Devestator, but there's not enough purple.

As for Ironhide from Ratchet, Hasbro said all along they planned on this with the additional head tooled from the start. I didn't think I'd care much for the alt-mode, but having got Ratchet it really appeals to me and I'm fine with them continuing to share a body type.

I just found out that next years Botcon will be in Pasadena CA from June 2nd-5th

Why are they allways there? It just seems like there in California more then any other place

I have posted a video with pictures of Blurr a Drift repaint wit a new head sculp if anybody hasn't seen it yet

What I seen from the figures yesterday was how small they are in person

Seaspray...I thought he was bigger around leader sixe but he is possibly no bigger then voyager animted Prime

The new line with the combiners all are tiny and look like a line scout class figures