Look what I found at Kmart......

gruntcast

I saw this recently as well. Nearly passed out / pooped my pants. Bad part is I already grabbed them at $19.99 a pop since it's easier to find The Holy Grail, Unicorns, and Leprechaun pots of gold than it is to find DCUC around here.

• Like 1

I saw this recently as well. Nearly passed out / pooped my pants. Bad part is I already grabbed them at $19.99 a pop since it's easier to find The Holy Grail, Unicorns, and Leprechaun pots of gold than it is to find DCUC around here.

I spotted the Lockness Monster and Bigfoot driving a VW Beetle down 95 and couldn't find wave 13....LOL

Seriously I have actually found some of Wave 13 but I only need the variant Negative man.

With no hyperbole or kidding, the only other DC related figures the K-Mart I found them at had for YEARS was one black skirt Supergirl from the old Superman line and some DCIH.

Not such a bad track record. Y'know, this series has been out for a year or more and they're just now getting Wave 13. As their first wave?!

While it sucks, it does give me some hope that the Mattel / K-Mart timed exclusive rumored wave won't be entirely impossible to find. Just slightly.

Kmart actually got me into the DCUC game. My first figure was Aquaman (short hair classic) and then Harley Quinn. They were always stocked with waves 1 and 2

Not saying it's IMPOSSIBLE to find these things at K-Mart.

As with all things DCUC it varies wildly by State and region. Northeast Ohio is something of a pit when it comes to finding these things readily available. Drive an hour or so down to Columbus and it's an entirely different story. Problem is I can't swing by Columbus after work at night, but I can swing by the Target on the way home to be disappointed. :D

KMart appears to be a hidden goldmine. I found all of wave 13 minus variant Negative Man and all of the new IM2 comic figs (Hulkbuster, Titanium Man etc) earlier today. It's 20 miles away but it's the only one within at least 2 hours so I might have found a new regular stop. Especially if nobody else knows about it.

It figures wild I was out today paying some bills. I when to another K-Mart that is near me and when I got there they had both verison of Cheetah there. I knew I should of weight a little bit longer to get the Superfriends Cheetah that I wanted and not the Comic book verison oh well. The other ones they had where All Stars Superman,Batman,Flash and Power Girl.

All the great stores I used to get figures from or my dad shopped at for me and my brother as kids have all shuttered around where I live: BEST, Service Merchandise, Wool's Worth, TG&Y, Mervyn's, Venture, Kay Bees, and KMART. It is only TRU, Target and Walmart and for all the bitching about Walmart in years past they've been really good about stocking the shelves with every wave since 10 around here.

I also found wave 13 at K-mart the other day for $12.99. I checked around and 3 out of 4 K-marts in my area have plentiful amounts of wave 13 for the lower price. They seem to be stocking regularly also because they recently ran out at a nearby K-mart and they had full pegs again yesterday.

I guess I owed K-mart an apology for saying they never stocked new stuff...lol. So I went and bought the figures I wanted for $12.99.

I've read comments about this wave being very poor in the quality control area, but the figures I've seen (and opened) seem to be pretty good quality, specially Blue Beetle and classic Cheetah.

BTW- does anybody know how K-mart can afford to sell DCUC for $12.99? Not complaining by any means, just curious as to how Wal-mart and the rest seem to be overcharging.

Anyway, here's hoping wave 15 sells for $12.99 a piece also.

IDK why k mart can still sell them at that price. Unless they are selling the suggested retail price and not the mark up that every one else is selling them. Just because mattel raised the price doesn't mean the suggested retail price changed maybe. But i really don't know

My K-Mart is an empty shell that for some reason has yet to be demolished or repurposed by another company despite being closed for 8 years. I don't think I'd find anything there but rats and possibly hobos.