Wave 1 Alpha Doom Cycle & Ghost Hawk

cant wait to get the ghost hawk the bike i might pass on.

Same here. Granted, the bike is far and away better than the Venom Cycle of a few years back, but I just don't see the 'Noks tooling arouhnd on dedicated motorcycles. I always pictured them on high-end italian machines (stolen natch).

Same here. Granted, the bike is far and away better than the Venom Cycle of a few years back, but I just don't see the 'Noks tooling arouhnd on dedicated motorcycles. I always pictured them on high-end italian machines (stolen natch).

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/86/dreadnokgroundassault/

http://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/87/dreadnokcycle/

http://www.yojoe.com...kgroundassault/

http://www.yojoe.com.../dreadnokcycle/

Yeah sure it has happened, but does that mean it should keep happening? At least this guy's outfit isn't too flashy.

I don't see why we couldn't two of those stingers from the groundassult pic, and 2 missing noks. Like Zarana and Zandar.

as for the current new guy, it had some potential but at the price they are asking, i'll pass.

I'll probably end up passing on the Ghosthawk but more because of price and room. Most have stuff is in boxes now, it would dumb to add anything but my top wants for the moment.

http://www.yojoe.com...kgroundassault/

http://www.yojoe.com.../dreadnokcycle/

Yeah sure it has happened, but does that mean it should keep happening? At least this guy's outfit isn't too flashy.

I don't see why we couldn't two of those stingers from the groundassult pic, and 2 missing noks. Like Zarana and Zandar.

as for the current new guy, it had some potential but at the price they are asking, i'll pass.

I'll probably end up passing on the Ghosthawk but more because of price and room. Most have stuff is in boxes now, it would dumb to add anything but my top wants for the moment.

I know, I was teasing a little with the reminder. ALL of the Dreadnok rides have been pretty goofy, except maybe the Thundermachine (IMO). I've actually been picking up "normal" bikes from other lines that I think the Dreadnoks would ride.

As for the new guy, I REALLLLLLLYYYY don't understand why Hasbro thinks it is necessary to start adding new guys to the gang. What's wrong with adding in the last few old guys. We still need Zanzibar, Road Pig, Zandar, Zarana and Gnawgahyde. Hell even throw in Burnout. Now I can understand why they didn't do those particular guys (except Road Pig), but do they think kids today are going to care if Zanzibar is riding that bike over this new guy?

These are two VERY awesome sets as far as I'm concerned. :)

I think the Doom Cycle is one of the better vehicles that Hasbro has come up with in a long while, especially for anything to do with the Dreadnoks. I like the new character also, but I always have welcomed new characters...if they're cool looking. I'd like to see new vehicles all have unique and original characters added to them like they use to. I've bought many a vehicles back in the day, that I didn't really like but wanted the Joe or Cobra figure with it. Now it's the opposite, I've PASSED on many a bland vehicles, that I either already have the original of, or the figure is just another Duke or Snake Eyes or repainted Cobra.

To be honest, I'm looking forward to the Doom Cycle more than anything else from wave one. Storm Rider is a really cool looking figure from what I've seen, although I'm still waiting to see him in hand. It also doesn't hurt that he's in a wave with Duke, SE, CC, and Firefly who happen to be some of the most over-produced characters in the line. It's much easier to get excited about a figure who doesn't get a dozen different versions every year.

To be honest, I'm looking forward to the Doom Cycle more than anything else from wave one. Storm Rider is a really cool looking figure from what I've seen, although I'm still waiting to see him in hand. It also doesn't hurt that he's in a wave with Duke, SE, CC, and Firefly who happen to be some of the most over-produced characters in the line. It's much easier to get excited about a figure who doesn't get a dozen different versions every year.

I concur!

DOOM CYCLE & STORM RIDER

These are two VERY awesome sets as far as I'm concerned. :)

I think the Doom Cycle is one of the better vehicles that Hasbro has come up with in a long while, especially for anything to do with the Dreadnoks. I like the new character also, but I always have welcomed new characters...if they're cool looking. I'd like to see new vehicles all have unique and original characters added to them like they use to. I've bought many a vehicles back in the day, that I didn't really like but wanted the Joe or Cobra figure with it. Now it's the opposite, I've PASSED on many a bland vehicles, that I either already have the original of, or the figure is just another Duke or Snake Eyes or repainted Cobra.

I agree. The only reason I picked up the "Iron Panther" (or whatever it is called, the Armadillo repaint) was for Thunder. I mean I like the Armadillo, but I already have a few.

I'm excited for both vehicles I agree with all that has been said by others, to many people to quote. This will be a nice change and although I still hope for more redone original figures, I am all for new characters. IMO characters and vehicles is what the line is all about.

• 2 months later...

As far as the Ghost Hawk I like the 25th ann one better.This new one is too armored and it doens't have a good windsheild.It looks like something out of Halo.Just my Take on it.

i agree! i passed on this today. i did buy the doom cycle. not sure about that dreadnok so i'll let my 2yr old mess with him and let a 25th Nok ride this one. if anyone wants the new ghosthawk, there's a couple left behind at the roosevelt target in chicago.

As far as the Ghost Hawk I like the 25th ann one better.This new one is too armored and it doens't have a good windsheild.It looks like something out of Halo.Just my Take on it.

wait, that'swhy i like it! But they charge around 20$ for alphas around here, so it's just not worth it. but i haven't seen it here yet.