Resolute pack loose pics

Beach Head: The "body" work ok. I guess. Is that a removable knife in that shoulder sheath?

Duke: Alright. He looks mad. I never understood why they didn't do "environmental" figures before now. I mean we saw Snake Eyes in artic gear and that was it.

Flint: The "body" looks kinda bland here. But it looks like they fixed that crappy holster from Resolute Duke. Too bad. At least his head seems to be smaller than in earlier pics.

Roadblock: Looks good. Head is little small it seems though. And what is that...tool thingy he has.

Scarlett: I like her, but as yojobro pointed out, it looks like the pic stretched her head or something.

Snake Eyes: I already have one. Why not Gung-Ho or something, considering that he was a Walmart exclusive.

Stalker: I think the "body" works best here...except for the giraffe neck they tried to hide under that collar.

In all, a couple of nice improvements that we've been missing lately. Is that enough to get me to buy the set? I'm not sure....

In the earlier pics somehow Flint's head look different, younger. But sadly it is the same ole head. The joe set is an easy pass. On the flipside Cobra's baroness head , while still looking big, looks way better than previous shots.

In the earlier pics somehow Flint's head look different, younger. But sadly it is the same ole head. The joe set is an easy pass. On the flipside Cobra's baroness head , while still looking big, looks way better than previous shots.

The Cobra set does, generally, look better.

BvyJKfEGkKGrHqQOKi4EwQpwYbvvBMF-PkL.jpg

Two problems with it though. It's going to be a pain in the ass army building that trooper (for those that want to). I'm just going to make him an individual if I get the set.

The other is Destro. The problem isn't that he wears a mask/helmet. It is that he WEARS a mask/helmet. They got around the problem in ROC by making his head turn into metal. But all the other versions? I had to laugh at that pic I posted above since Destro has such a tiny head relative to everyone else in the pic. Just jow tiny IS McCullen's real head under there?

The Cobra set does, generally, look better.

BvyJKfEGkKGrHqQOKi4EwQpwYbvvBMF-PkL.jpg

Two problems with it though. It's going to be a pain in the ass army building that trooper (for those that want to). I'm just going to make him an individual if I get the set.

The other is Destro. The problem isn't that he wears a mask/helmet. It is that he WEARS a mask/helmet. They got around the problem in ROC by making his head turn into metal. But all the other versions? I had to laugh at that pic I posted above since Destro has such a tiny head relative to everyone else in the pic. Just jow tiny IS McCullen's real head under there?

Destro's head is generally a problem on every figure aside from the original Rah one.

That alley viper is pretty sweet. In fact the urban firefly and POC alley viper all make excellent urban troopers (can't be that guy as just firefly though)

Some people (If i had the cash) might buy a 2nd set for the alley like you mentioned. I can see customizers wanting almost everyone else in the set, but not CC. I don't see why CC was even in the set, this is a set designed for adult collectors. Why not put in an extra of that very alley viper!