D.C. Universe Wave 5

CaptainTriumph

But they are not old stick that they sat on. They are new figs made recently. The fact they have no rocker ankles should make it very clear they are not old stock.

Draven

But they are not old stick that they sat on. They are new figs made recently. The fact they have no rocker ankles should make it very clear they are not old stock.

Draven

None of my 1st relese wave 5 don't have rocker ankels draven. Mattel ststed it's the exact same ones. If they were new they would have fixed the erad visor and black lightings goggles.

I just went through my old wave 5 and none of them had that rocker ankel.They didn't start that till wave 7. Maybe wave 6 but i am sure wave 7 on as had the rocker

They do have them they just didnt function well!! They have one piece molded feet according to reports at the fwoosh making the slightly different.

Draven

The new figures or the old figures have one peice molded feet?

I got Wave 5 on Ebay back before the prices went crazy, but the quality control was terrible. Three of them broke right out of the package. So as soon as Mattel announced the re-release, I sold them and despite the broken parts, I ended up making more money than the amount I originally paid plus the price of the rereleases. The ones I have now are much better overall, but I would have liked it if:

a. They added the question marks on Riddler's arms

b. Made Eradicator's glasses clear

to match the prototypes. Feels like a missed opportunity.

Also, was anybody else's Atom posed scratching his crotch in the box?

The new ones have solid feet from the articulation down according the reports at the fwoosh. No hollow foot with a plug in it like all the other pre wave 12 figs.

Draven

I know that these are supposed to be exact re-releases of the originals with no changes, but can anyone confirm the year of manufacture on the re-released figures?

The Original wave 5 would have been released in 2008 right? So if the re-released figures have a 2010 date on them, then the originals would hold they're value?

Can someone who has recieved they're Matty release wave 5 let me know what the date is on them? I probably won't get mine for another month, maybe more.

They have a 2008 date on the packages.

I got the figs today and there is indeed some differences in pant shades and the feet are solid pieces on some that were not on the originals. So the reports were right.

Draven

I got the figs today and there is indeed some differences in pant shades and the feet are solid pieces on some that were not on the originals. So the reports were right.

Draven

all of those reports are petty. crying about a "rocker" and slight shading differences is silly.

Draven

all of those reports are petty. crying about a "rocker" and slight shading differences is silly.

specially when the original complaint was tha they couldn't get them and now they got a second chance.

I have not seen anyone crying about it! Its just stupid they are not the same when Mattel said they would be!! Don't get me wrong, I am happy to have replaced my crappy Blk Lighting finally and I know my friend is happy to have the rest but still, its funny! @loll@

Draven

I am glad folks got a second chance to grab a set. I found mine at retail long ago so i didn't order them. But i would like to find the metallo arm that came with eradicator to replace the one i took out of the packageing. Long story short i traded my arm off my metallo thinkin it was the atom arm but no it wasn't so i did have to open my erad to get the arm.

So if anyone has an extra erad icator metallo arm hit me up please

I ahve a doubt this figures, original or re-released: Wave two Blue Superman can put his legs together to create a straight stance. I haven´t opened my Eradicator and he is preposed with his legs spread. The question is: Can Eradicator stand straight, like Blue Superman from wave 2? Cause just by seeing him, it doesn´t seem to. Same case with Wave 11 Cyborg Superman, who has a wide stance.

I ahve a doubt this figures, original or re-released: Wave two Blue Superman can put his legs together to create a straight stance. I haven´t opened my Eradicator and he is preposed with his legs spread. The question is: Can Eradicator stand straight, like Blue Superman from wave 2? Cause just by seeing him, it doesn´t seem to. Same case with Wave 11 Cyborg Superman, who has a wide stance.

yeah.

No Not really. The damn cape hinders the str8 up stance more to the point the cape folds hit the legs . But it does stand with out the wide stance.