D.C. Universe Wave 5

CaptainTriumph

my set of 5 came in on Friday. I gotta say I was really impressed w/ the shipping speed as I selected UPS ground on Tuesday.

Unfortunately, I'm in an apparently growing group of people who still have orders listed as 'in process'; my card had a pre-authorization on it that has now vanished. Hoping that Matty/DR haven't had yet another major foul-up in their ordering system. Especially since the wave is now sold out. soupson.gif

I don't have an order confirmation on my sets either. Wednesday is when I am receiveing my MOTUC stuff but I ordered Wave 5 the same day and separately and still no confirmation.

Okay, people who haven't gotten shipping confirmation, like me, and who's order still says 'in process' or whatever can go to ups.com and go to Track by Reference and put in their order number off of Matty. I didn't get an e-mail yet ups says that I'll have my set by Friday.

if anybody doesn't need their Eradicator MOC i will take it. thanks!

I thought you bought a set? If you didn't I hope you can score one, at the very least the price is sure to drop on all the figures, I have seen all of them go for real cheap lately, the only one I haven't noticed was the Eradicator.

It amazes me how popular the Reign of Superman characters are especially the Eradicator. Most people don't look on this story arc fondly, me personally I loved it, the whole thing beginning to end so there is much love for the Eradicator figure.

I know that these are supposed to be exact re-releases of the originals with no changes, but can anyone confirm the year of manufacture on the re-released figures?

The Original wave 5 would have been released in 2008 right? So if the re-released figures have a 2010 date on them, then the originals would hold they're value?

Can someone who has recieved they're Matty release wave 5 let me know what the date is on them? I probably won't get mine for another month, maybe more.

Just got mine an hour ago. Box was dinged but the inside was factory fresh MIB figs. Have to wait til my kids are asleep before I rip them open. God i hope that isn't true about the funky plastic used for this reissue.

Alot of guys over at criticalmess haven't got there comfermations yet either. I was lucky enough to get these first time around so i didn't order but i am waiting on the ghostbusters peter to arrrive

hey buddy! longtime no see! how you been?

if anybody doesn't need their Eradicator MOC i will take it. thanks!

I thought you bought a set? If you didn't I hope you can score one, at the very least the price is sure to drop on all the figures, I have seen all of them go for real cheap lately, the only one I haven't noticed was the Eradicator.

It amazes me how popular the Reign of Superman characters are especially the Eradicator. Most people don't look on this story arc fondly, me personally I loved it, the whole thing beginning to end so there is much love for the Eradicator figure.

I did, but I need another Eradicator for my brother. He has all 4 to build Metallo except Eradicator. that is why he didn't buy the whole set.

I've always liked the Eradicator especially the costume damn cool looking character I don't know if anyone remembers playing the Death and Return of Superman video game for the SNES, I loved that game you could play with the Eradicator and all other characters from the Reign of Supermen as soon as I did I loved the character. Anyway good luck with those sets may you get them soon.

I've always liked the Eradicator especially the costume damn cool looking character I don't know if anyone remembers playing the Death and Return of Superman video game for the SNES, I loved that game you could play with the Eradicator and all other characters from the Reign of Supermen as soon as I did I loved the character. Anyway good luck with those sets may you get them soon.

Death of Superman is one of the all time best Superman games, and one of the all time best superhero game. It was an action packed side scroller. I have it for the SNES Mame emulator and play it frequently. It was awesome how each of them had different attacks, and Eradicator did his moves from the comics

Damnest thing happened, I got my Wave 5 today but the confirmation posted Yesterday with no shipping info from UPS, so apparently it was mailed off to me last week probably a day or two after they send off She Ra and Keldor...btw She Ra is drastically overrated, very poor construction.

Alot of guys over at criticalmess haven't got there comfermations yet either. I was lucky enough to get these first time around so i didn't order but i am waiting on the ghostbusters peter to arrrive

hey buddy! longtime no see! how you been?

I have been hanging over at criticalmess.net and dealing with sick parents and holding down a steady relationship. Of course hunting dc figures.

How are you kreyon kid my firend

Got my W5 yesterday. I guess there was some DR glitch, or something.

As for the figures, as far as MOC goes, they are identical. Paint, every little number on the package, everything. As far as loose goes, I dunno. lol

The gunmetal spraypaint on the pieces are more promiment, giving the piece a more darker look , imo

As far as i know there should be no differance. Mattel said it would be the exact same figures that were relesed to retail. Which tells me they had a bunch sitting in there warhouse and finally decided to get rid of them since so many folks missed out and kept asking mattel in the Q&A's and askin in other ways if they would re relese them.