are these anything Special (yard sale buy)

Starman1980

WOW!!! You got that stuff at a yard sale? That is some good, classic G1 transformers with a little G2 and other items.

Rodimus prime is the Hot Rod looking truck

Jetfire is the large white and red jet.

Blitzwing is the tank.

The gray jet is an arealbot, I think Skydive, but wont swear to it.

Seaspray is the blue boat, from G2

The gold bug is a G2 Bumblebee.

I cant remember off the top of my head the name of the others.

WOW!!! You got that stuff at a yard sale? That is some good, classic G1 transformers with a little G2 and other items.

Rodimus prime is the Hot Rod looking truck

Jetfire is the large white and red jet.

Blitzwing is the tank.

The gray jet is an arealbot, I think Skydive, but wont swear to it.

Seaspray is the blue boat, from G2

The gold bug is a G2 Bumblebee.

I cant remember off the top of my head the name of the others.

I recognize Action Master Bumblebee and Overkill...

Skalor is the fish type & Nautilator the crawfish type (only 1 I'm missing from the Seacons)

Skorp & Tank for the 2 to Nautilator's left (looking at the pic)

Can't remember the race car, he's a GoBot as well. As are the forklift (Forks, I think) & the drillhead (hell, I should definitely know his name)

Not sure if the 'copter is a GoBot or another version of Vortex, pretty sure he's a GoBot as well.

Skydive is correct, BTW.

And Overkill has Slugfest's guns.

I don't know what those guys are all carrying on about. That's stuff is nuttin' special. In fact, I'm pretty sure the big jet and the truck with flames (all of them actually) were made with um... lead paint and used er.. radium for something. Best thing to do is pack them up and ship them to me for proper disposal. :D

Seriously though, it's hauls like this that make me [almost] want to start yard sale hopping. Nice find.

I don't know what those guys are all carrying on about. That's stuff is nuttin' special. In fact, I'm pretty sure the big jet and the truck with flames (all of them actually) were made with um... lead paint and used er.. radium for something. Best thing to do is pack them up and ship them to me for proper disposal. :D

Seriously though, it's hauls like this that make me [almost] want to start yard sale hopping. Nice find.

Ebay ruined everything...

you should see the motu haul I got at the same yard sale I think it had ever motu thing ever made for $40 , not to mention the omega sup. complet in box for $5. the tfs in the pic were only $2 for them all

The 5 dollar Omega complete in box has to be the best deal I ever heard... Congrats...