Anti-Monitor

synch

I'm just wondering are there any good books out there that feature this guy ?.. He has been in the GL books most recently & I've enjoyed his appearances alot even more so in the latest brightest day series ... Been making me want to go read/find out more about him... I'm also wondering if he has any decent toys or what not out there ?...

The anti-monitor is I gather sort of a high power level type character like marvels galactus right ?..

Crisis would be the way to go. He really hasn't been in a whole lot of books over the years since he was kinda dead...

He did show up in a Flash arc a few years ago but the issues numbers escape me...I'll have to look them up.

• Like 1

I am not sure if you are including his appearance in the Sinestro Corps War, he was resurrected in that book and made their guardian, but other than crisis and blackest night i haven't seen him in any other books besides crisis on infinite earths............which is well....uhhh

• Like 1

i haven't seen him in any other books besides crisis on infinite earths............which is well....uhhh

....a long, confusing read? Yeah. Agreed. I have the COIE TPB and made it a little less than half way through before I had to stop. Multiple Earths is NOT the greatest idea ever and every time they pull Anti-Monitor off the shelf I get a little afraid that some editor is getting ready to "fix" continuity again.

• Like 1

I am not sure if you are including his appearance in the Sinestro Corps War, he was resurrected in that book and made their guardian, but other than crisis and blackest night i haven't seen him in any other books besides crisis on infinite earths............which is well....uhhh

Hes been in several Green lantern & maybe some corps books as well & just recently was in brightest day #3

i haven't seen him in any other books besides crisis on infinite earths............which is well....uhhh

....a long, confusing read? Yeah. Agreed. I have the COIE TPB and made it a little less than half way through before I had to stop. Multiple Earths is NOT the greatest idea ever and every time they pull Anti-Monitor off the shelf I get a little afraid that some editor is getting ready to "fix" continuity again.

After recently reading Crisis and seeing what happened afterwards it really didn't do anything. It was a huge waste of time really...IMO. COIE was an overall boring read and doesn't hold up well in time. I think Zero Hour was the best example of how to fix continuity, the timeline they provided was amazing but they recently unraveled it and now the DCU is a complete mess. Well we have multiple earths now and how they will play out has yet to be revealed though chances are they won't be good.

i think the Anti Monitor will play a large part in the DCU in the upcoming future. He seems to be depowered which makes him usable...before he was too frickin powerful to be used on a constant basis, he was controlling the energies of thousands of dead universes.

• Like 1