Does anyone think Mattel will do a Doomsday BAF?

DZA

Bet on it!!! He´s def. there.

Other characters that will surely see the light thru the CNC format are Mongul, Arkillo (Kilowog retool) and Bane, probably.

I don´t know that much about the DC Universe, so I wouldn´t know who else could be done like that.

Why do I have a feeling if they did have him as a baf figure we might get D list superheroes nobody heard of or wants?

Maybe that *you* don't want....I'd be willing to bet I'd want the single figures more than I'll ever want Doomsday.

Why do I have a feeling if they did have him as a baf figure we might get D list superheroes nobody heard of or wants?

Maybe that *you* don't want....I'd be willing to bet I'd want the single figures more than I'll ever want Doomsday.

Myself and possibly others

Well he is a D-List villain. :P

Honestly though, I'm thankful there's a cooling period for BAF's and my character interests at the moment. I think the only BAF I'd like to see, on a Grundy Scale or there abouts would be a Granny Goodness. Don't know why, but when she's drawn she seems pretty large and imposing in the comics.

Well he is a D-List villain. :P

Honestly though, I'm thankful there's a cooling period for BAF's and my character interests at the moment. I think the only BAF I'd like to see, on a Grundy Scale or there abouts would be a Granny Goodness. Don't know why, but when she's drawn she seems pretty large and imposing in the comics.

Granny Goodness?

She is smaller the Kalibek

If your insinuating Doomsday is a D list villian you have it wrong

Honestly I'd have thought they would have saved figures lke super boy ect for a reign of superman line/wave for a doomsday baf

The guy who killed Superman is D-list? Hmmm...

Pretty much sums it up ... he came in ... killed superman... caused some carnage which is always fun.... & then what?.. NOTHING! Really though whats he done for us lately ?! At least even lex has become an orange lantern ... @loll@

• Like 1

That might count for something if it stuck, but nope. Doomsday is just another 90's speculator market comic book mistake. Like Bane, the Symbiotes in Spiderman, Vengeance, etc.

Plus he doesn't even look cool. I recall seeing him for the first time and thinking, "What a crap character" and unlike a fine wine; crap don't get better with age.

Total throw away character. It's best to forgot about the crap the 90's begat and move on I say.

Lex Luthor will be the one to do in Superman. Just as The Joker will be the guy who does in Batman. Classic villains for a reason.

Gotta agree with Ganesh, To have an unknown come in and do the unthinkable was weak!! Weak design, green boots and shorts, WTF!! Anyhow, he's already out there and in the DC Universe, and needs a slightly bigger version, not too tall, just buff!!

• Like 2

Bet on it!!! He´s def. there.

Other characters that will surely see the light thru the CNC format are Mongul, Arkillo (Kilowog retool) and Bane, probably.

I don´t know that much about the DC Universe, so I wouldn´t know who else could be done like that.

Anti-Monitor

Elasti-Girl

Killer Croc(no tail please)

Starro

Mogo

Hey everyone,

I'm am amazed that noone has mentioned a Manhunter baf, I think it's a given. Especially due to GL movie as well as the target 3pack that's coming out. I bet this will come out as a baf before any of the suggestions above.

regards

Joshua

They should do something really special for us with Anti-Monitor for all the crap we have all been through while collecting DCUC. Something really large scale like Fin Fang Foom, a really nicely made toy you would want to own for the rest of your collecting days. But this is Mattel we're talking about, so I wouldn't count on it.

If your insinuating Doomsday is a D list villian you have it wrong

He is entitled to his opinions.

I also feel that a BAF DD is on the horizon.. I can also see the Arkillo retool from the Kilowog mold.

That might count for something if it stuck, but nope. Doomsday is just another 90's speculator market comic book mistake. Like Bane, the Symbiotes in Spiderman, Vengeance, etc.

Plus he doesn't even look cool. I recall seeing him for the first time and thinking, "What a crap character" and unlike a fine wine; crap don't get better with age.

Total throw away character. It's best to forgot about the crap the 90's begat and move on I say.

Lex Luthor will be the one to do in Superman. Just as The Joker will be the guy who does in Batman. Classic villains for a reason.

Doomsday wasn't really a character, it was a device.

For all intents and purposes, Doomsday was a "flyswatter".

Yea, a flyswatter.

You might be puzzled by that, but think about it.......what is a flyswatter?

Its a device designed to kill flies.

That's all it does.

Doomsday was a story device designed to kill Superman......that is all it was intended to do--ergo, Doomsday is a flyswatter.

Anything else they have added to the character was tacked on after the fact.

I agree that it was a total throwaway character. They may have just as well dropped a piano on Superman's head to kill him, for all the "character" Doomsday had.

• Like 1

They should do something really special for us with Anti-Monitor for all the crap we have all been through while collecting DCUC.

Considering collecting this line has been like getting blood from a stone; I'd rather not have to sacrifice six goats and two dozen chickens to get an Anti-Monitor from Mattel. :P

Hey everyone,

I don't know about an Anti-Monitor, I think that's a great suggestion but they'll probably do it as an exclusive like the last one for dcih.

I like the doomsday character, that is the time period when i started to seriously collect comic books. I think the criticism of him being a plot device is well deserved but the character has permeated superman media. He's been in novels, cartoons, TV, and toys. I wouldn't count him out from any future film either. I personally would be interested in his all green uniform before the battle but I'm sure we'll get the shorts version. I don't think this is going to happen for a while, mainly b/c all the reign of superman figures have been made already. Maybe they'll make a bloodied up superman or something for his baf wave but i doubt it.

Here's a pic of my custom based on a DCSH lava Doomsday.

regards

Joshua

post-23509-12760171566137_thumb.jpgpost-23509-12760171944801_thumb.jpg

Hey everyone,

I'm am amazed that noone has mentioned a Manhunter baf, I think it's a given. Especially due to GL movie as well as the target 3pack that's coming out. I bet this will come out as a baf before any of the suggestions above.

Again, take this as the unconfirmed rumor that it is, but when the GL Classics line was listed at various etailers for a day or so before being pulled it mentioned two 'army builder' figures. Speculation is Manhunter robots as the army builders.