So when do we start speculating about wave 16?

RecklessEndangerment

Classic Aquaman was pretty badass in the Justice mini-series too. "What chance did you ever have against me?"

I purchased the Absolute Edition of that, but have yet to read it. Must rectify that.

Also, the hook wasn't completely useless:

1128_aquaman17.jpg

I'm not exactly sure what he's doing with it there, but it looks nifty.

Clearly he's about to hook the seagull that pooped on his snow globe back there. @loll@

Classic Aquaman was pretty badass in the Justice mini-series too. "What chance did you ever have against me?"

I purchased the Absolute Edition of that, but have yet to read it. Must rectify that.

Also, the hook wasn't completely useless:

1128_aquaman17.jpg

I'm not exactly sure what he's doing with it there, but it looks nifty.

Clearly he's about to hook the seagull that pooped on his snow globe back there. guitar.gif

Only thing I ever liked about that costume were the pants, the bare chest, facial hair and hook were terrible to me.

Hey everyone,

I didn't really care for aquaman before the change, I'm not too wild about the costume. I did however really like the attitude change and wild hair/beard look. He looked like he could beat the crap out of someone, and the attitude matched. I also liked how the beard aged him. I always felt the king of the sea should look like a greek god. I did think the harpoon was a bit much when they turned it into a stupid projectile.I would feel very conflicted if they made this version of Aquaman or a Kyle Rayner GL because most of my figures are tied to "classic" scenes and these would not be the iconic versions.

regards

Joshua

PS- I hated the pants.

• Like 1

My thoughts as if anyone cares.

Super Powers Robin

Hook hand Aquaman

Riddler in Jumpsuit

Poison

Vixen

Warlord

Mercury

C&C Bane

Hey everyone,

I didn't really care for aquaman before the change, I'm not too wild about the costume. I did however really like the attitude change and wild hair/beard look. He looked like he could beat the crap out of someone, and the attitude matched. I also liked how the beard aged him. I always felt the king of the sea should look like a greek god. I did think the harpoon was a bit much when they turned it into a stupid projectile.I would feel very conflicted if they made this version of Aquaman or a Kyle Rayner GL because most of my figures are tied to "classic" scenes and these would not be the iconic versions.

regards

Joshua

PS- I hated the pants.

I can relate to the Greek god appearance. Makes sense.

I wonder if Mr Mxylplityik will ever be made for this line

I would love to see him and Batmite. A two pack of them, or an accessory with a re-release of Superman and Batman would justify me double dipping.

Do it Mattel. Do it!

I wonder if Mr Mxylplityik will ever be made for this line

I would love to see him and Batmite. A two pack of them, or an accessory with a re-release of Superman and Batman would justify me double dipping.

Do it Mattel. Do it!

Why do I have this feeling it could be a SDCC exclusive next year?

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! Hex w/ no ab crunch, Kyle from Blackest night, Creeper reusing deadman body! That's 3 figures I'm pretty sure aren't making it into my shopping cart. Depending on the pics, I just might skip out on the bane baf, i was already going to customize him from a SF Guile, but i'll hold out judgement for the pics.

It doesn't say about SP Robin or the rest of the line. When does the toyfair come out?

regards

Joshua

Well, I'd be deeeeee-lighted to see a classic Dick Grayson Robin come out.

He's the big missing figure on the roster, and one I very much want to go with the Batman from wave 1.

Looks like almost no figures I need if this is indeed Wave 16. @grumpy@

The Deadman body is far too skinny for the Creeper, so that's out. Don't have any use for Jonah Hex. Don't want another GL variant (have the original, no others needed). Not sure who they're referring to as Mercury, but not anyone I need. Of course, an original Dick Grayson Robin would be great! I hope they make the LSH for Wave 17.

• Like 1

Having seen a pic now...Creeper really doesn't look right IMO. Maybe he'll look better in hand but right now he's just off. Hex seems better, and it's clear why they didn't use the ab-crunch for him.

What they are showing pics of the figures now or is it of the drawing from the Toy Fair mag.

There's some scans of the figures from Toyfare floating around already. Creeper is on the Deadman buck and his head looks very Joker-ish IMO, not really digging him. Hex looks very good, Kyle is so-so at best due to the bad costume choice. Bane looks very good. I'd link them here but TNI frowns on that from what I recall.

There's some scans of the figures from Toyfare floating around already. Creeper is on the Deadman buck and his head looks very Joker-ish IMO, not really digging him. Hex looks very good, Kyle is so-so at best due to the bad costume choice. Bane looks very good. I'd link them here but TNI frowns on that from what I recall.

Thank maybe if I do a aol search I can fine them?

I finally see the pics. I like them. I don't know to much about The Creeper but I think I may get him. I remember him from the Eclipso comics but that is all I really know about him. I never like Johan so I will skip him. If Kyle is in the DCUC line then he is mine as well. Bane looks pretty good as well.

Well, I'd be deeeeee-lighted to see a classic Dick Grayson Robin come out.

He's the big missing figure on the roster, and one I very much want to go with the Batman from wave 1.

Agreed!! Which is why I never got the Robin from wave 3, wanting the original and best Robin; Grayson!!! If only he'd come with both a plastic cape, and soft goods!! That'd be a great hint to a possible Batmobile!!!!!

Hex looks great!!! I've never had a western action figure ever, so I'm looking forward to him greatly!!!

Creeper looks crappy. I don't care about the body, it's the face that bothers me, looks too much like the Joker!!!

I like them all but Bane isn't quite what I expected. I would have liked him a bit bigger and more ripped. He's not a bad figure and I plan to complete the wave to build him (which I never do anymore), I just think his sculpt could be more dramatic. Also, I'm very excited to see Kyle considering I've wanted him for a long time now. Now if they'd just make Poison Ivy.