So when do we start speculating about wave 16?

RecklessEndangerment

Funny. I figured since we've seen wave 15 pics someone would've started this thread by now. Guess I'll do it. Judging by the the charactes not yet made on the packaging, my guess is that Vixen will end up in wave 16, despite what mattel says about not every figure in the package art being in the line-up.

I think Samuria will be in 16 he is about the only character from the Super Powers line they haven't done. Here is the 7 I would like to see in 16.

Samuria

Fire

Ice

Dick Grayson Robin

Ocean Master

Mr. Mxyzplets

Kyle Randle [ms]

Not sure on the CC

Rumored list is:

AzBats Batman

Robin

Riddler in jumpsuit

Jonah Hex

Creeper

Mercury

With a BAF of Bane.

Just a rumor that has made its rounds, so take it with a grain of salt.

I don't mind the list except for I don't know what an azbats batman is and I also don't like the lack of villains...only two including the BAF. We need more bad guys in these waves, from Wave 13 till this possible 16 is skimpy on bad guys.

• Like 2

I don't mind the list except for I don't know what an azbats batman is...

20tfk2x.jpg

Azrael as Batman from the Knight Fall story line.

Thanks for the pic, I always liked this outfit. Character sucked but the outfit was cool. I read him whip Bane and that was it.

I can't wait for the classic Riddler. That is cool.

• Like 1

I don't mind the list except for I don't know what an azbats batman is...

20tfk2x.jpg

Azrael as Batman from the Knight Fall story line.

Thanks for the pic, I always liked this outfit. Character sucked but the outfit was cool. I read him whip Bane and that was it.

I can't wait for the classic Riddler. That is cool.

I loved the look of Azreal Batman and would love to get him in this line

Another I would like to see is Steel since I sold mine about a year ago

Rumored list is:

AzBats Batman

Robin

Riddler in jumpsuit

Jonah Hex

Creeper

Mercury

With a BAF of Bane.

Just a rumor that has made its rounds, so take it with a grain of salt.

First of all, I love your signature. Second, if that list is true, that's a pretty cool wave. Creeper and Jonah Hex would be particularly awesome. My only quibble is that I would prefer they make somebody new like Ivy/Ra's/Talia before another Riddler(especially since the first one was in a hard to find exclusive wave and still warmed pegs). But I would like a classic Riddler, so it's all good.

And Samurai or Freeze will probably be the seventh figure.

The only one I worry about is Mercury. He really needs a brand-new sculpt and not one of the standard roided-up bodies.

I would like a plain vanilla Azrael, I already liked that costume; but I missed the two pack he was in. It was a two pack, right?

I would like a plain vanilla Azrael, I already liked that costume; but I missed the two pack he was in. It was a two pack, right?

Well, he was originally single-carded back when Mattel just had the rights to Batman and Superman characters. Just search for "DC Superheroes Azrael" on ebay and you can probably get him for a decent price. Great figure!

And Samurai or Freeze will probably be the seventh figure.

Yeah, I dunno what's up with the seventh. Either he's missing, or as some rumors have stated they are going to six figure waves with the GL Classics starting up.

Again, all rumor at this point.

He was in a two pack with Batgirl but he was in his own costume not the batsuit

Damn, someone must have really have a hard on for me, every post I do is a negative next to it.

Hah, I never even noticed these things before. So I gave you some positives because I agree that we need more villains.

Yeah, I dunno what's up with the seventh. Either he's missing, or as some rumors have stated they are going to six figure waves with the GL Classics starting up.

Again, all rumor at this point.

Wow, I didn't even know there was going to be a GL Classics line. I mean, I knew they'd make movie figures I don't care about, but if there's going to be a comic based GL line, that would be epic. Hector Hammond please!

• Like 1

azbats??? nice, i cant wait. great story line. i loved it. so bane should be the CnC then. i want:

-conduit

-hush

-ras

-talia

-ivy

-scarface

-mad hatter

and hear is my top want. i wanna have the phantasm. yes. i watched the movie again last night and it is the best batman movie out there. batman mask of the phantasm. i wanna see andrea beaumont as a figure. i allready put a question up for mattel if this is possible to be made. we got batman beyond (terry mc guiness) so this is a must have. for me at least.

There is now another rumored list making the rounds.

Robin (Dick Grayson)

Aquaman (hook hand, beard)

Vixen

Mercury

Warlord (helmet not removable, sword is)

Sandman (JSA original)

Scarecrow or Poison Ivy

Collect and connect Elasti-Girl

There is now another rumored list making the rounds.

Robin (Dick Grayson)

Aquaman (hook hand, beard)

Vixen

Mercury

Warlord (helmet not removable, sword is)

Sandman (JSA original)

Scarecrow or Poison Ivy

Collect and connect Elasti-Girl

I would be down with these figures as a wave.

• Like 1