Aquaman TV show Pilot

Superpowers1980

The lightning bolt may actually be the most popular, marketable aspect of all things Captain Marvel/Shazam. I've noticed people who probably know very little about the Marvel Family but yet seem to like and use the lightning bolt for whatever reason. It's so simple, and would lend itself to so many different products. And I agree, I always thought the Marvels had some of the smartest costumes designs.

I can see it now, t shirts and toys of all kind with the bolt!! That would be so sweet!!

And like we both said, the costume is very doable on the big screen!! I wouldn't bring in the rest of the Marvels in the first film, or at all if thru couldn't do a decent story w/o it being hokey!!!

I stopped watching when they brought in Kara. Just horrible.

Horrible is not the word that comes to mind when I see this:

smallville703_100.jpg

:wub:

I much prefer the Zatanna gal, wowza!

Actually Supergirl is probably one of the least attractive gals on the show IMO. She looks too much like the vat grown (YES, THEY MAKE THEM IN A LAB!) Playboy brand blonde bimbo IMO. :P

I stopped watching when they brought in Kara. Just horrible.

Horrible is not the word that comes to mind when I see this:

smallville703_100.jpg

wub.gif

I much prefer the Zatanna gal, wowza!

Actually Supergirl is probably one of the least attractive gals on the show IMO. She looks too much like the vat grown (YES, THEY MAKE THEM IN A LAB!) Playboy brand blonde bimbo IMO. tongue.gif

Get them mutherfnckers in a lab and tell them to grow me some of that sh!t right NOW!

(Ps: Ask them to grow me a Zatanna gal too, please.)

The lightning bolt may actually be the most popular, marketable aspect of all things Captain Marvel/Shazam. I've noticed people who probably know very little about the Marvel Family but yet seem to like and use the lightning bolt for whatever reason. It's so simple, and would lend itself to so many different products. And I agree, I always thought the Marvels had some of the smartest costumes designs.

I can see it now, t shirts and toys of all kind with the bolt!! That would be so sweet!!

And like we both said, the costume is very doable on the big screen!! I wouldn't bring in the rest of the Marvels in the first film, or at all if thru couldn't do a decent story w/o it being hokey!!!

I agree about not bringing in the rest of the Marvels in the first film. Introducing Mary in the first film might work, but Freddy's story would make it way too crowded of a movie.

Although a lot of people would probably throw things at me for suggesting this, I think that Taylor Lautner kid might be good as Cap. He kinda looks like Captain Marvel. And if they could get The Rock to be Black Adam, which is about as perfect as casting Black Adam will ever get, that's about the right age difference in the two IMO. I think it would be a really popular thing if they could do it right.