Green Lantern Movie Masters and more

jahue

The Movie Masters are in 6 inch scale. They are just more realistic build than DCUC figures so they wont be the same height.

• Like 2

The Movie Masters are in 6 inch scale. They are just more realistic build than DCUC figures so they wont be the same height.

Exactly. Christian Bale's shoulders were not as big as his head. The way they would be if he was a DCUC figure.

• Like 2

I usually don't buy into any movie tie-in line of toys, I much prefer the timeless classic appeal of the comic-based stuff. However, I do have a few of the Batman Movie Masters - I wish all the DCUC figures were made that way. The figures are excellent quality, excellent detail, and seem to have a higher standard for just about everything.

You live in a fantasy world. DC will never be Marvel's equal ever again.

av-13084.jpg

Well, at least you're in character.

I wouldn't rule it out though.

Warner Brothers owns DC, and now Disney owns Marvel. These two mega corporations aren't going to squander the chance to make money hand over fist from eager fanbases.

• Like 2

Wow every start giving out + points some #@$#@ is going on a negative point rampage @loll@ dished out as many + as I could

• Like 1

Wow every start giving out + points some #@$#@ is going on a negative point rampage @loll@ dished out as many + as I could

Does the point system really mean anything?

Anyway, I like the Movie Master's Line. I understand the proportion argument between comic book and real life but still, they could be the same height.

The only Movie Masters I bought were a couple Joker thugs and Harvey Dent. I have a Batman Unmasked chase but I'll probably sell it, I do like the Bale headsculpt.

I can't say if i see myself picking up many of the GL MM Line. It really depends on the costume and character selection. I'm probably not going to want doubles of the same character between MM and DCUC so I hope that the MM line will have a couple obscure characters (like the Joker thugs and Dent from Batman MM).

regards

Joshua

• Like 1

Does the point system really mean anything?

I think the negatives just mean that you got someone's goat, and are taking up space in their mind rent-free.

In a way, the more negatives you get, the more meaningless the points are because they only malign the sender, not the recipient.

• Like 4

This looks good. It's time DC puts some fire under its licenses and become the giant it was in the 70's and early 80's.

tell marvel to bring it!

001-48.jpg

I guess we can expect a Green Lantern-mobile and one of those atv's that you see with Iron Man and Spider-Man riding them.

Hah, and some kind of green Snickers bar, I'm sure. But hey, at least there won't be a Mr. Potato Head.

Details on Mattel and DC's team up for GL movie http://www.superhero...n-green-lantern

I guess we can expect a Green Lantern-mobile and one of those atv's that you see with Iron Man and Spider-Man riding them.

But hey, at least there won't be a Mr. Potato Head.

Nope...just Ken dolls that look like Hal.

tell marvel to bring it!

001-48.jpg

tongue.gif oh they're bringing it alright.

captain-america-and-thor-costumes.jpg

yeah right. Thor is going to be sooo disappointing...he looks okay though. about 5 1/2 out of 10 on the coolometer IMO.

Thor_Concept__scaled_600.jpg

This looks good. It's time DC puts some fire under its licenses and become the giant it was in the 70's and early 80's.

tell marvel to bring it!

001-48.jpg

This is the fire we need to see more of!!!!!