Next round of toys up for preorder at BBTS

Dake

I would really like to buy some of these figures, but I just can't bring myself to pay these prices.

$49.00 for the set of 6 figures from Series 02. So, after you pay the shipping, you're almost paying $10.00/figure. :(

Oh well, I'll just wait for a few years from now when people are selling on ebay, and I can get them cheap.

I would really like to buy some of these figures, but I just can't bring myself to pay these prices.

$49.00 for the set of 6 figures from Series 02. So, after you pay the shipping, you're almost paying $10.00/figure. :(

Oh well, I'll just wait for a few years from now when people are selling on ebay, and I can get them cheap.

$8.17 a figure...

Same thing as buying it in Illinois, Joe... What are we paying now for tax? 11 percent? So take a $6.99 figure plus 77 cents for tax and it comes out to be $7.76

im just waiting for the toy hunt lol. i haven't had a good hunt in a long time.

No kidding. It's been depressing going to stores. Nothing but nothing out there.

your right hell i havent gont to TRU unless a frind wanted to go to check out SW figs lol. i just sit there and go oh look more roc figs lol. i need some good joe figs to buy and i need them asap.

$8.17 a figure...

Same thing as buying it in Illinois, Joe... What are we paying now for tax? 11 percent? So take a $6.99 figure plus 77 cents for tax and it comes out to be $7.76

I can't justify spending $8.17 on a 3 3/4" figure. You add the shipping in (probably $6-8 right?), and that ends up being closer to $9.50 per figure. That's WAY too much, IMO.

Like I said, I'll wait a few years and pick them up for a quarter of that price on ebay.

BTW - Montana doesn't have sales tax. ;)