I finaly came to my senses.

Agrevane

For a long time I have been avoiding the G.I.Joe line. After seeing the new stuff coming this fall and next year. I have started buying G.I.Joe stuff again. I have always love this toys line. I may have hated the movie, and the movie toy line.

The new stuff they are coming out with is probably some the best they have don, other than the 25th anniversary line.

I just hope they keep coming out with great G.I.Joe products in the years to come. I truely missed the greatness that G.I.Joe can be.

Just wish they would go back to the old version of the Transformers.

welcome back man i hear ya on the all the movie stuff it killed my love for the line to but the poc stuff has some nice gems in it. poc wont be around for long i just hope the make more figs like LL and ill be happy.

I like the 25th Anniversary stuff. Just not enough to drop $8 or more per figure. I'll buy some guys collection off of ebay in a few years.

But seriously, it's cool that you started collecting. We've all known the immense satisfaction of caving into our desires. ;)

I like the 25th Anniversary stuff. Just not enough to drop $8 or more per figure. I'll buy some guys collection off of ebay in a few years.

But seriously, it's cool that you started collecting. We've all known the immense satisfaction of caving into our desires. ;)

Yea I can't wait until LL comes out. I think the Jungle Vipers are kinda neet to. The almost look like trees.

I agree, these are some of the best 4" (or thereabouts) figures ever made. That new Snake Eyes, who has that swap-able head? That thing is just the coolest, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

And I agree - the movie was not too good. I didn't hate it totally though. It had some sorta cool parts. I passed on the movie line, and I thought I was pretty close to done with the Joes - I've got the 25th edition version of my favorite people. But if they keep upping the ante and making even better figs, they will get more of my money!

Hasbro: Masters of modest incremental improvement since 1952.

Well I looking for a place to buy the new G.I.Joe comic books. I'm missing issues 1,2 and 14. I got up to issues 17. I got a good place to buy the figure. Just need a good place to buy the comics books.