June 2010 Toy Haul thread

Wheeljack35

This reminds me of the summer of 04 I think it was maybe 05...Summer there was no Transformers to be gotten..Of coausre they were still cluttering shelves but it doesn't do any good when there figures you allready have or figures you don't want

I dont understand why Hasbro is not taking this opportunity to push out the remaining Animated figures...

Those would sell but you know Hasbro they want to produce crap and keep the good stuff to a minimum

I dont understand why Hasbro is not taking this opportunity to push out the remaining Animated figures...

Those would sell but you know Hasbro they want to produce crap and keep the good stuff to a minimum

Dont the Hasbro rep come into stores and see mountains of peg and shelf warmers?... Good thing I picked up HA Mudflap online... There is so many HA Skids that they wont be ordering new HA anytime soon...

Dont the Hasbro rep come into stores and see mountains of peg and shelf warmers?... Good thing I picked up HA Mudflap online... There is so many HA Skids that they wont be ordering new HA anytime soon...

DAMN IT! goodbye HA mudflap - never knew you and already miss you!

I will send you a PM when HA Jazz becomes available at HTS... Dont hesitate... LOL

I will send you a PM when HA Jazz becomes available at HTS... Dont hesitate... LOL

i never stall, just iaint on as much as everyone else........... @grumpy@

Wow! I overdosed on plastic crack this week. It's been a long time coming too!

I got Generations Thrust and Drift for openers on Friday. Later in the day on a hot tip I ran to another TRU and added the new deluxe BB and Ironhide along with first 3 PCC 2 packs. Throw in a Legends Ravage as a little kicker.

That's not bad right there. But THEN....

I made a nice order to TRU.com and will have within a few days Leader Starscream, Seaspray, PCC Aerialbots, and Jetblade.

Talk about some serious DAMAGE!

I go to Botcon yesterday hoping to pick up nothing but maybe a few action masters but after seeing the large price tags I settled on 3 $3 Gobots.Yes Gobots Cykill,Koptor and a orange truck

I did get a Botcon T-shirt though

I go to Botcon yesterday hoping to pick up nothing but maybe a few action masters but after seeing the large price tags I settled on 3 $3 Gobots.Yes Gobots Cykill,Koptor and a orange truck

I did get a Botcon T-shirt though

yeah last time I was in Vancouver I saw a crap load of Action masters there was Devastator, Soundwave, Optimus, Axer, european Thundercracker,megatron,prowl and one red one I didn't recognize I went for Devastator cause I thought he looked the best condition of the group as he had no stress marks and had all his accessories I asked the woman working there (smoking hot asian chick) how much it was and she honestly told me it was 78 dollars I was shocked 50 I could have seen but 78 forget it. eventually I found Beastmachines Jetstorm in the same store as well as Armada Terrorsaur for about 6 bucks each and the Go-Bot gore jaw for 2 bucks but to this day I am still shocked at the price for a small untransformable decepticon

For the first time in a loooong time I bought a Transformer, even better, I bought 2. :)

I picked up at TRU (Buy 1 get 1 half off) Generations Optimus Prime and Bumblebee.

lucky guy my town probably won't get a shipment of Generations till september