Marvel VS Capcom...

Nguyen_Dragon

Oh! I can almost assure you there will be more than 30 characters. Youre just gonna have to pay extra for them over XBLA and PSN for the downloads. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Oh! I can almost assure you there will be more than 30 characters. Youre just gonna have to pay extra for them over XBLA and PSN for the downloads. :rolleyes:

yup, i c a good 1.99-3.49 a character, but atleast the game looks good, i like the "moving comics" idea and spc eff, seems like it's one on one instead of 3-3 but that's fine with me although i'd rather have the tag team style of the mvc universe w've grown to knw and luv

• 2 weeks later...

ps2???? well, because the game is too good for PS2... PS2 doesn't have enough power for the game's engine..

come on man.. upgrade to PS3.. I promise you will love it

I have PS3.Im just cheap.I mean if they can put wwe smackdown vs raw 2011 on PS2,why not marvel vs capcom.Iv been watching the gameplay for it and i am starting to like it tho.

• 2 weeks later...

So far I am really disapointed with this game. I am a huge Gambit fan and for him not to be in this new installment really stinks IMOP! He was an outstanding character in Marvel vs. Capcom 2. I will not be purchasing this game unless Capcom starts putting more and better Marvel characters into this game! Gambit is one of the more popular Marvel characters and he needs to be in this game. Many others like Venom and Carnage should be included as well from the start.

• 3 weeks later...

Considering these are next gen consoles, the graphics are kind of lacking. Cell shading is a cop out in my opinion. I think the designers are just lazy and don't want to put forth the extra effort and develop a Street fighter that utilizes the maximum potential of a next gen console. This game could look as good as Killzone 2 or Uncharted, but they chose to go with arcade graphics.

Consider it's a 3 character tag team which I think they are aiming to reduce the texture and complication of the character to avoid much lagging for online gameplay? I'm not sure but that's usually what I feel about it.

Considering these are next gen consoles, the graphics are kind of lacking. Cell shading is a cop out in my opinion. I think the designers are just lazy and don't want to put forth the extra effort and develop a Street fighter that utilizes the maximum potential of a next gen console. This game could look as good as Killzone 2 or Uncharted, but they chose to go with arcade graphics.

YOu have to keep in mind that the game is comming out on more than one video game system. With that said, the game has to look the same on both system - because the game is a mutliplatform, it wouldn't look as good as uncharted nor killzone 2, both ps3 exclusives.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I will put figure buying off to the side for a while to save up for this game .