TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

I have a question for those who have the current Combiner Wars and the Fall Of Cybertron Burticus or Ruination toys. In regards to the limbs of the FOC Burticus and Ruination, can they be used on the Combiner Wars Voyager Class toys? And can the Deluxe Combiner Wars toys be used on the FOC Onslauglt or Impactor? Or Not at all.

I know he isn't but he almost looks like he could be part of the Masterpiece collcetion. I would love to get him.

If they would bulk-up the sides of the head and that left foot, it'd be perfect. I'll probably still get it as I've never had any incarnation of Devastator. I did have the one with the hook and crane back in the day, but that was the only one. (lol)

To be honest I my stick with the Green Giant from Make Toys. I really like that thing. I do have mixed feels about the CW Devastator.

I don't blame you, the MakeToys piece is beautiful. I'm drawing a blank though, what's CW Devastator?

Oh duh, Combiner Wars. Carry on.

Unless I see it next to Metroplex it does look smaller then a Titan class

Devastator is going to be around 17"... Metroplex is around 2 feet...

LOL and they call that a Titan class? :P

I think anything above 12" is going to be considered Titan class... I doubt we will see anything the size of Metroplex anytime soon...

I though Devastator had purple arms not black. Other then the color of the arms he isn't that bad looking. Don't know if I will have the money for him when he comes out in the fall.