Nguyen_Dragon

TF Generations...

Brainstorm and Chromia looks great. Arcee's pretty good. I agree that the backpack may be an issue, but the official pics seem to make it look worse than the pics from the display case at Botcon. I'm not really sold on the Voyager Megatrons at this time. I still really like my original Armada Megatron. The only problem with it is the lack of articulation. This new version fixes that, but I think the original has a better overall look to it.

I have to say though, that Voyager IDW Optimus they revealed looks pretty weak. Looks almost like one of those upscaled Legends figures. When I see how nicely Brainstorm and those deluxes are designed, it's hard to believe this OP is supposed to be part of the same line.

Also, there's some good info in this transcript from the Transformers Toys panel that TFW2005 put online: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/botcon-2014-hasbro-transformers-toys-panel-180453/

For one thing, Hasbro said they don't want "incomplete teams" in regards to the Insecticons. So they do plan to release Kickback. And 2015's theme for Generations is "Combiners." They apparently showed a silhouette of Superion.

I can do with our Chromia sense I have no idea who she is.

Aside from what Wheeljack said, she's been in the comics recently. My only caveat with her *was* that she is a retooled TF Prime Arcee. However, after seeing her in the case and how much new they apparently did with her, I've kinda come around on it. Looks really good.

I'm not really sold on the Voyager Megatrons at this time. I still really like my original Armada Megatron. The only problem with it is the lack of articulation. This new version fixes that, but I think the original has a better overall look to it.

They're leaders! But I have to agree, Megatron isn't doing it for me. Maybe future pictures or even at SDCC pictures will win me over. That Armada Megs bums me out because it basically means they won't do a proper one. Unless those tank treads on the back can face forward, it doesn't homage the original's look enough. Also, no Leader-1! :(

I have to say though, that Voyager IDW Optimus they revealed looks pretty weak. Looks almost like one of those upscaled Legends figures. When I see how nicely Brainstorm and those deluxes are designed, it's hard to believe this OP is supposed to be part of the same line.

Fatimus Prime returns!

Aside from what Wheeljack said, she's been in the comics recently. My only caveat with her *was* that she is a retooled TF Prime Arcee. However, after seeing her in the case and how much new they apparently did with her, I've kinda come around on it. Looks really good

I know nothing about the comics I only knew her from the toon

I'm waiting for TRU to get him at store level.I have to do the layaway thing I have too many things preordered for that time

I know nothing about the comics I only knew her from the toon

So what, I wasn't talking directly about you, just adding on to what you said. :huh:

Nice to see Hasbro stepping up their game. Kinda need to with all the Third Party Stuff. That new G1 Prime isn't to good. Still like the Classics version. I wish the Insecticons were a little bigger but I'm liking it.

I saw it speculated on another site that the Voyager IDW Prime might be part of a combiner (since that's the theme for 2015). I don't know how true that is, but it would help explain how poor it looks as a standalone figure.

It's a re-release of the Robot Masters figure. They're also re-releasing the Optimus Primal from that line.

Went to TRU tonight looking for some new Generations figures, and noticed their Generations Deluxe prices are up to $17. Man that's brutal.

Really looking forward to Crosscut at the moment (the Skids redeco).

Speaking of TRU, I got myself a Leader Class Jetfire. He's bigger then I thought he would be. I like it much more in hand.

I think it will take an act of god for any of these items to ever show in my area

I would just wait for a coupon and order from HTS...