TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

• 1 month later...

"New" United figures on the horizon: http://tformers.com/article.php?sid=16668

Another shot at Windcharger for those who never were able to find one.. along with a bonus repaint based on an obscure G1 comic character. (To go along with your obscure G1 tapes from the new Encoure reissues..)

The remaining Generations releases making there way into United was inevitable, but there are some repaints/reissues that are a little surprising: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/japanese-transformers-40/new-pics-of-transformers-united-figures-173616/

Rodimus, after his Henkei! figure was just recently re-released, deluxe tank Megatron in purple G2 deco, ENERGON (!) Sharkticon repaint as "Axalon" ( ^_^ ) and what looks to be straight up reissues of BW 10th Anniversary Optimus Primal and Megatron, and Cybertron Unicron. Wacky.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

.. and a repaint of Inferno into Hot Spot

NO! No more non-combining combiner members!!!!!!!!! (Inferno into Artfire I would support though.)

Who cares? There never going to make G1 combiners again..And if they do they will be small

I want combiners don't want the one that do not combiner I want my Menasor and Defensor.

Oh and my Deavator.

I want combiners don't want the one that do not combiner I want my Menasor and Defensor.

Oh and my Deavator.

A few months ago during the SDCC Matty put out the toon version of Voltron

Blazing Sword Voltron

I wish Hasbro would do the same for G1 Devaststor

Who cares? There never going to make G1 combiners again..And if they do they will be small

Uhm, me? :wacko:

I also don't believe that. Size eh maybe not as big as a collector would want them, but I'd still like to see how Hasbro/Takara would do a Generations-esque combiner.

I will have to check this shipping but he needs a good home.I have 2 already.One opened and other sealed.I would like to trade him for 2 Renegades Stormshadows.I am trying to help out a buddy of mine and his son.

is that the Gijoe Ninja figure?

If so, post a pic or something, I saw one at TRU the other day, not sure if its the exact one you want, but if it is I can return and get it.