TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

Speaking of which, are there any other cars from the original line we don't have yet???

I don't think they have done Gears/Sweve, Huffer/Pipes or Skids.

I hope they make those dudes, I haven't been happy with the feet on Jazz or Wheeljack, hopefully they do these guys right.

Ok I had to close it to do some "Manacuring"

Please I don't want to close it again...

can I assume that the post above yours was left there by accident?

Other wise it seems your allowing his post to remain as "the ladt word".

Thanks for pointing that out I missed it

It is fixed now

Ok I had to close it to do some "Manacuring"

Please I don't want to close it again...

can I assume that the post above yours was left there by accident?

Other wise it seems your allowing his post to remain as "the ladt word".

Thanks for pointing that out I missed it

It is fixed now

no prob, just seemed odd since the rest was removed.

and again, my apologies.

Last night l found Jazz. Got Classics HardHead, Dragstrip, Acid Storm, and United Megs from USPS this morning.

Your post had me going, at first I thought you actually found an acid storm at a store

Your looking for an Acidstorm??

I saw one at a drug story about a week ago.

Ah, drug stores. One around here was still carrying a couple of Universe Tankors/Octanes until recently.

Rid Aid had Sunstreaker and Prowl last month

If you guys come arcoss another Prowl or any other figs like Tanker/Octane, Sideswipe, or most of the other figs from the TFC line, lmk.

I am glad that I have gotten Hard Head since I am planning to get that robothead Hardhead toy despite bein aware that Hardhead is getting a 2nd release as a deluxe.

Which version are you planning to get? I've got the BBTS exclusive head on preorder. I was lucky enough to find Universe Hardhead at a TJ Maxx store around Xmas.

Ah, drug stores. One around here was still carrying a couple of Universe Tankors/Octanes until recently.

Rid Aid had Sunstreaker and Prowl last month

If you guys come arcoss another Prowl or any other figs like Tanker/Octane, Sideswipe, or most of the other figs from the TFC line, lmk.

Whats "TFC"?

I am glad that I have gotten Hard Head since I am planning to get that robothead Hardhead toy despite bein aware that Hardhead is getting a 2nd release as a deluxe.

Which version are you planning to get? I've got the BBTS exclusive head on preorder. I was lucky enough to find Universe Hardhead at a TJ Maxx store around Xmas.

The one with the mouth. I did not know the head is avilable for preorder. Thanks for the heads up.

Last night l found Jazz. Got Classics HardHead, Dragstrip, Acid Storm, and United Megs from USPS this morning.

Your post had me going, at first I thought you actually found an acid storm at a store

No way, Acid Storm and a Sunstreaker.........I may have to invoke a pact with you.

No way, Acid Storm and a Sunstreaker.........I may have to invoke a pact with you.

Dont worry, I dont hold grudges.

But the last time I saw them was about a month ago.

I didnt realis it was that loong till I looked at my insulin refill bill.

Speaking of which, are there any other cars from the original line we don't have yet???

I'd love to see Huffer/Pipes....always liked Pipes.

I have both Huffer and Pipes from G1 series. I played with Pipes more then I ever did with Huffer. Before I ever got First Aid & Hoist Pipes was my Dr. of the Autobots to fix them if the Deceps would damage them. I do have Ratchet to but when they kill him in the movie that is when I stop playing with Ratchet and just use Pipes.

I have both Huffer and Pipes from G1 series. I played with Pipes more then I ever did with Huffer. Before I ever got First Aid & Hoist Pipes was my Dr. of the Autobots to fix them if the Deceps would damage them. I do have Ratchet to but when they kill him in the movie that is when I stop playing with Ratchet and just use Pipes.

I never played with my tf's all that much.

I liked transforming them, once or twice....but that was about it.

I would stage them on my shelfs, in mock battle scenes, used cotton to simulate smoke and fire, snow when needed.

I would stage them on my shelfs, in mock battle scenes, used cotton to simulate smoke and fire, snow when needed.

Well I don't play with them anymore but in the pass like 84,85,86,90's and early 2000's I did.

Well I don't play with them anymore but in the pass like 84,85,86,90's and early 2000's I did.

Oh I'm not saying its bad to play with them.

I just never did, maybe I'm weird.

Then again, I was about 12 when they first came out.

I do remember playing with my Shoguns.