TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

http://tformers.com/titans-return-pre-toy-fair-leaks-begin-deluxe-mindwipe-scourge-chromedomes-titan-master-voyager-alpha-trion/28439/news.html

Images of new figures... Hopefully they will get more out before Bayformers shows its ugly head again...

LOL, totally agree

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to decide if I want to wait for that set or just get the USA version.

The decision would probably be easier if we knew that Hasbro plans on releasing the correct Blast Off...

Trying to decide if I want to wait for that set or just get the USA version.

The decision would probably be easier if we knew that Hasbro plans on releasing the correct Blast Off...

Thats my worry.

http://tformers.com/toy-fair-2016-transformers-titans-return-robots-in-disguise-fortress-maximus-more-from-hasbro-showroom/28556/news.html

It looks like another great year for G1 Transformers fans...

On a side note... Its tough to see how this forum is dying (being a member for more than a decade)... I remember the good old days when there was plenty of discussions especially after NY Toy Fair and SDCC... Hopefully everyone (including myself) can get life situated and back to the hobby that we love...

I'm extremely excited about the new stuff coming out...I always felt like the Headmasters/Target Masters/Powermasters era was the peak of G1's popularity, and there were alot of cool characters and toys that came out of that time, so naturally I can't wait for some of this stuff to be released, especially new versions of toys I never owned back in the day but wanted.

And...this may sound silly, but...I actually get butterflies in my stomach whenever I see glimpses of Powermaster Prime. I was so elated as a kid when Optimus Prime returned, and I got so excited about the figure. My late dad bought it for me one Saturday, so that particular incarnation of Prime is one of my all-time favorites. I must have it...

I'm extremely excited about the new stuff coming out...I always felt like the Headmasters/Target Masters/Powermasters era was the peak of G1's popularity, and there were alot of cool characters and toys that came out of that time, so naturally I can't wait for some of this stuff to be released, especially new versions of toys I never owned back in the day but wanted.

And...this may sound silly, but...I actually get butterflies in my stomach whenever I see glimpses of Powermaster Prime. I was so elated as a kid when Optimus Prime returned, and I got so excited about the figure. My late dad bought it for me one Saturday, so that particular incarnation of Prime is one of my all-time favorites. I must have it...

PM Optimus looks great but it doesn't look like he will have the Powermaster engine... He is converted into a Headmaster which is unfortunate...

• 4 weeks later...

I don't have any interest in Titan Fmax. My Encore FMax now in a storage closet, I only opened the box to view the contents and never got a chance to transform him til now. I guess, I got him because he was the holy grail back then since the original was too expensive, lol. I'm still regret in not getting Titan Generation Metroplex due to my lack of space in living a small apartment. Just wish I have lots of money to buy a house so I can display all of TFs properly.

• 1 month later...

Someone refresh my memory in regards to the Combiner Wars Burticus, in regards to stuff mentioned back in SDCC 2015, in regards to some variants:

(1.) Wasn't there suppose to be 2 variants for Onslaught based on the colour of the chest? 1 was suppose to be a G1 toy accurate colour chest, and the other being accurate to the G1 cartoon colour chest. I think 1 was suppose to be a brown chest and the other being silver. I haven't seen Onslaught yet to figure out which one is out right now.

(2.) The Legends Class Shockwave: Is there suppose to be 2 variants out? There is one with some see-through purple plastic to make it seem similar to the G1 toy(Which is out right now), and the other is suppose to have see-through purple plastic replace with grey/white or a lavender colour to make it similar to the G1 cartoon colours.

And if there are variants, are these still suppose to come out, or are they now cancelled/lost due to being inbetween waves or something silly like that.

Just want to know, because I could of swore SDCC 2015 mentioned about these variants, and showed pics of them, but I've hadn't had any luck finding(Or re-finding) this info, or any info about them getting released or cancelled.

• 2 weeks later...

In regards to the upcoming Titans Returns Legends Laserbeak:

I do wish that he wasn't too black, as I read on various boards, that many aren't quite fond of him being more black. I mean, yes, G1 Laserbeak's main body was black, but he also had a good amount of white/silver and red to break up his colours a bit. Here's a link from TFormers on the pics of Laserbeak, especially in his robot/bird mode, and look at those pics 1st:

- http://tformers.com/titans-return-legends-product-images-for-laserbeak-rumble/28750/news.html

I do like that part of the wings is red. But I think if they really want to invoke the G1 colour scheme a bit, for the "Tablet Screen", I think they should of had the screen in a more White and Red colour scheme, instead of a mostly black with some red lines that you can't even make out. And instead of a Purple Button for Tablet mode, have that button Red instead. I think this way, it would help give Laserbeak a more G1 colour scheme. Having said that, I do like for the Decepticon logo, it's on a black background and a purple outline, as it gives it a sort of stealth look to the logo when Laserbeak is flying. Maybe keep that part of the screen black with the outline purple logo.

Unless Hasbro decides to do a Running Change where Laserbeak's screen is mostly Red and White(Or at least, keep it black, but add in a bit more White and Red to it, like on the various data Graphs, and the No Autobot logo), I'm think I may have to personally do some custom home made stickers(Basically, some white stickers that I draw a pattern on, and then cut them in a way so that he can still transform with them) to help make him look more G1.

Just wanted to add my 2 cents on this upcoming Laserbeak.

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...